Reviews for Time
( As you all know ME refers to the writer )
IT was raining in Konoha
ME : Yo Uchiha
Sasuke : Hn
ME : Um… Sasuke you 'll get wet actually you are wet.
Sasuke : Hn.
ME : - grinning- awww is Uchiha Sasuke sulking or even better - grinning even more if possible- crying .- making a fake consoling face- Don t worry I am here.
Sasuke : - Sigh -
ME : - turning serious - What happen Sasuke ?. You are not even fighting back - putting a reasuring hand in his shoulder- Sasuke is someting wrong.
Sasuke : Yes .
ME : What ?
Sasuke : Today is the day … - a pause -
ME : Today is the day … what
Sasuke : when the Uchiha clan had been murdered when my parents had been killed when my brother ran away .
Now the rain has stopped and the sun and a rainbow can be seen
ME : Sasuke the past is the past . Your brother had his reasons and I ams sure Mikoto - sama wuoln t want his hadsome son to sulk all the time and I am sure Fugaku - sama is very proud of his son - a small sad smile on my face-
Sasuke - smilling - Thank you.
ME : -blushing - welcome . Now come on before you get sick and then we shall visit the graveyard ne .
Sasuke : Hn . Lets go

This is not humour like my other reveiws .

OWARI
blessthekonyaku chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Sweet. Thank you.
Honeyee chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Awwww! Even though he's a legendary shinobi, Sasuke can still be flustered on his first date. Haha love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
NICE STORY, NO WONDER IT GOT THE THIRD PLACE!
crookshies chapter 1 . 11/3/2010

Fave.
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Aw, that was sweet.
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
kawaii! a classic tale of how things would never go exactly how you planned it to be..
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It was funny it kinda cute I liked it. ]
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
*giggle* that was simply totally sweet! Sasuke was out of character - but its not impossible for stoic people to have their moments *giggle* - it was fun seeing him. ]

Keep writing. ]
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
aww, I love awqard Sasuke haha hes funnnny
lissibear chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Very cute.
evilbananalol chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
omg!

soon kawaii

i guess even the great sasuke uchiha can be a nervous wreck when getting ready for his first date!

lol, so funny!

i absolutely loved it!

_
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Su-per! a-maz-ing! lol awesome job! i really love how you write Sasuhina fics! your so awesome! keep up the good work!
Hinata6 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was the cutest one-shot that I have ever read. It was funny to see a clumsy Sasuke. I really enjoyed reading this. It's properly typed and I didn't seem to spot any mistakes or anything like that. Great story! I give it 10/10 xD