Reviews for Naked Communion
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 2 . 4/7
Please update when you can!
organic haircoat chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Cute, just finished the story...it's a shame to find out the fandom is so small. But you're a very good writer, so I look forward to reading more of your own work. Thankyou for the good story! XD hashi.
moonchaser316 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
aaaaahhhhh...i love this pairing :3
You should update soon because i am very excited about this fic :)
blue fire 101 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I loved this chapter. i was wondering if you were going to continue this story because i'm hooked,and addicted to this that I want to see Kiyoi teach those guys a lesson, and i love me some lemon, lol. please continue.
blue fire 101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
YES YAOI! Nice story, first chapter and i'm already hooked. Hey i just wrote a first chapter for my own story of RH Plus if you don't mind reading ti and giving me feed back please.
Sambart chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Awesome 2 chapters!

Hope you finish/write more soon xD
HaloGurl6423 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! this is very good btw is the rating going to stay T i looove the plot though its so kawaii Go Rh Plus!
Monkey and Cookee chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
awesome story! x3

update soon please!
Tezzino chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
aww, that's just too cute! But Ageha, Ami is riiight, you're so cute, like a girl3 (don't tell him I said that. It was... errr, it was my brother!)
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
haha! i loved the ending! the story's fantastic! oh, did you notice there were two rh plus categories in ? i only noticed yesterday! lol... theres one in anime, and one in tv shows... strange, eh? lol oh well... can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
ahh! that was really good! i'm so glad that someone else has written an RH Plus story! :D thanks for letting me know about it. i would love to read more!
Tezzino chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ah, the confusion of new-found love.3 Especially the new-found love to your own gender.3

The ending killed me, poor Makoto, Ageha loves him so much. The ending was so cute. Keep it rolling.333