Reviews for Summer Classes: History 101 and 102
olqueen108 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Great story! God if that end tag were to happen it'd be my favorite.
hannahsmetana chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was great, just wish the reenactment scene was longer, was my favorite bit
Aevr chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this is cool. i thought they would end together.. but this rocks!
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
HAH oh god you're amazing
inkspire chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love it! Great story, I wasn't expecting the whole Chang-derailing-History-into-Civil-War-reenactment, which made it all the better! It was just like you took a concept similar but different enough to the Paintball Assassin game, and voila. Also making it Jeff/Annie. :D Loved it, sooo much fun. And Abed, getting into General/Director character, and the Abed/Britta stuff, so awesome. And the whole Troy thing was so Troy, it was unbelievable. All the 'missus' stuff, coupled with the DNA tests for perfect human thing, topped off with his final parting shot calling Chang a racist (after his own willful role-playing) was just perfection. Touches like that made it feel like a perfectly plausible Community episode. One of the best original oneshots to mimic an episode format that I've read! :D
SpookyClaire chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was ridiculously amazing. They need to do a war reenactment on the show, exactly like this. Because this was amazing!

Awesome job!

KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
The poor guy looked terrified. "A … communist?""How. Dare. You," Chang said, closing in on the kid's desk."You think just because I'm dressed like this and look like this," he said, pointing to his eyes, and doing that horrible Chinese Man impression, "that that makes me a COMMUNIST? Get out."

"Yes, mi amigos, this is a Chinese communist uniform.

The table on which Jeff and Britta had consummated their definitely-not-in-the-aftermath-of-the-Tranny-dance-but-Annie-probably-didn't-know-wasn't love.

"Whatever you say, massa."Britta cringed.

ROFL d(*-*)
Elizabeth5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Hilarious! Smart and funny and very in character. More please!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Excellent! Hotness and fun, too. I liked the dash of Abed/Britta, and somehow I can picture Troy doing everything you wrote for him, if this were a real episode. I liked Britta getting all into it, too. And the image of Annie stomping Jeff's had was adorable.
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Good freaking god this is GLORIOUS! The Civil War battle was fantastic! Well the whole fic was. But General Abed! And the tactics! And Jeff kidnapping Annie and their entire fight that turned into another round of making-out! AND ABED AND BRITTA! XD

Seriously, this was perfect. I just adore everything this fic decided to be.
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 6/24/2010

I loved this exchange: "Was there some kind of BYOB feminist rally last night?" / "Shut up," she said. "I would kill for a coffee right now." / "Would you kill an endangered panda for one?"

The community characters are all so awesome and unique, but you've captured the voice of every single one so well. Actually, I wasn't completely sold on Abed, but he can be hard and the rest were amazing. You've written the best Senor Chang I've ever read, seriously. From telling the class they should have stood up for the kid who got sent out to asking why the vampires didn't just kill a horrible dictator he was perfect. You nailed Britta, too. And the Deam ("Anywayyys, please avoid damaging the grass, we have a practice game on Saturday. Toodle-loo!")

I liked how it was Jeff/Annie but you incorperated all the other characters, which made the story so much better.
luckily09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow I can't even describe how much I love this. Jeff/Annie totally hot. Abed was freaking hilarious. Britta's death twas fantastic. Ending with Garrett & the guys jamming to Beiber. Just freaking amazing!