Reviews for Light Up The Sky
U still gonna update? I wish you would continue it!
Did you kill James? I will kill you
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
(snorts)
Kyro...Pyro...
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
Just out of curiosity, are Rayden and Kyro really Death Eater children, or were they kidnapped as well?
Kyoy chapter 34 . 8/22/2014
Oh god, this is so beautiful. The only negative thing about this wonderful story besides me not reading it sooner is that this story hasn't been updated in years! It's so perfect, I love Harry's relationship with James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. That last scene with Sirius made me tear up. I love your Harry so much. I love how cheeky he is that he even turned Snape's hair pink before he James. I love how selfless he is. I love how starved for love and affection he is, and how he thinks they'll all hate him for being a Death Eater when his mere existence is the most amazing thing that happened to them in over a decade. I love how Sirius felt like giving him a high-five when he didn't know who he was, how James felt concerned about him even when he was convinced he was a Death Eater, how Lily was vicious in tearing Bellatrix apart to get to Harry, and how Remus lost it when the other Aurors were hesitant about going after Harry. I also enjoy Mile and Scrimgeour's interactions, Scrimgeour is so awkward as a father, it's so adorable.

I know it's been too long since the last update, and that you mentioned earlier that there was about 3 chapter left, but I'm still hopeful enough that I wonder how long this story will go on, and that that it will go on for much longer. Will this end when Voldemort is defeated? Will Harry ever go to Hogwarts as a student? Will he meet Ron and Hermione? I have other questions like, is Bellatrix really dead? How did Harry feel her when he was with Lily if she was? Or was the voice Voldemort all along and Bellatrix was never in his head then? Did she really die and is that why the tattoo disappeared in chapter 31? I was wondering why the pain disappears every time Lily holds his wrist too. What happened to Kyro and the other Death Eaters? And ugh on a completely unrelated note, even though he only made a brief scene, I still hate Lockhart. I'm sure I have more I want to say about how much I love this story but it's almost 9am now, and I really need to sleep. It's probably wishful thinking, but I really hope to see much more of this story in the (hopefully near) future! Please, please, please, please continue this story ;A;

ps, I have always loved the song this story and chapter titles are based of
fallenparadise14 chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
I was laughing my ass off from the quotes from StarKid AVPS AVPM.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/30/2014
goodness, its been two years since you last updated this. its an awesome story, surely another chapter is due?
E.C.loves.Sirius.Black chapter 35 . 7/9/2014
Heyyyy if you could update this, that would be great :D
Guest chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
I just- I can't- this chapter, though! All of the AVPM! AAAAAAGGGHHH! I flipping love this!
greekgeek chapter 35 . 4/14/2014
Wow best story since ... Since ever!
Katie chapter 26 . 2/22/2014
This story is great and I really really like it, but that scene I actually cried, I mean I knew you wouldn't kill Harry like that, but all the same thinking someone would do that to a child is disgusting. But Lily got her revenge on him in the end and I can only hope the same fate occurs for Bella. Is it awful that I hope when she dies its really painful? Can not wait to keep reading
eliza-00 chapter 34 . 2/1/2014
LOOK OUT OF THE PIRATES XD I love it :)
sansadarling chapter 35 . 1/11/2014
Awwh, I love your Harry and this story is so great! Just lovely!
njchrispatrick chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please keep updating! Good story but no more chapters?! Agh! If you need story ideas I am happy to oblidge.
Agent L. Seyfried chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
This story is stil brilliant, but I want to add something: the tunnel wasn't there until Harry's 7th year.
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »