Reviews for Light Up The Sky
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/20
Harry did try to let McNaughton go.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/20
Very realistic depiction of grief.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/20
Most excellent! Be careful!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/20
Oops, Bella. You messed up.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/20
Ack! Oh no! Terrific idea!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/20
A possible universe option. :)
padfootl0ve chapter 18 . 3/27
lunch break... oh goodness the sass in this fix is amazing
Nik1627 chapter 35 . 3/5
This is a really nice story. Hope you continue it.
Hi I know it's been a few years since you updated this PLEASE UPDATE ! THIS Is one of the best fanfic I've ever read !
Guest chapter 35 . 3/18/2015
U still gonna update? I wish you would continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Did you kill James? I will kill you
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 25 . 8/25/2014
(snorts)
Kyro...Pyro...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
Just out of curiosity, are Rayden and Kyro really Death Eater children, or were they kidnapped as well?
Kyoy chapter 34 . 8/22/2014
Oh god, this is so beautiful. The only negative thing about this wonderful story besides me not reading it sooner is that this story hasn't been updated in years! It's so perfect, I love Harry's relationship with James, Lily, Sirius and Remus. That last scene with Sirius made me tear up. I love your Harry so much. I love how cheeky he is that he even turned Snape's hair pink before he James. I love how selfless he is. I love how starved for love and affection he is, and how he thinks they'll all hate him for being a Death Eater when his mere existence is the most amazing thing that happened to them in over a decade. I love how Sirius felt like giving him a high-five when he didn't know who he was, how James felt concerned about him even when he was convinced he was a Death Eater, how Lily was vicious in tearing Bellatrix apart to get to Harry, and how Remus lost it when the other Aurors were hesitant about going after Harry. I also enjoy Mile and Scrimgeour's interactions, Scrimgeour is so awkward as a father, it's so adorable.

I know it's been too long since the last update, and that you mentioned earlier that there was about 3 chapter left, but I'm still hopeful enough that I wonder how long this story will go on, and that that it will go on for much longer. Will this end when Voldemort is defeated? Will Harry ever go to Hogwarts as a student? Will he meet Ron and Hermione? I have other questions like, is Bellatrix really dead? How did Harry feel her when he was with Lily if she was? Or was the voice Voldemort all along and Bellatrix was never in his head then? Did she really die and is that why the tattoo disappeared in chapter 31? I was wondering why the pain disappears every time Lily holds his wrist too. What happened to Kyro and the other Death Eaters? And ugh on a completely unrelated note, even though he only made a brief scene, I still hate Lockhart. I'm sure I have more I want to say about how much I love this story but it's almost 9am now, and I really need to sleep. It's probably wishful thinking, but I really hope to see much more of this story in the (hopefully near) future! Please, please, please, please continue this story ;A;

ps, I have always loved the song this story and chapter titles are based of
fallenparadise14 chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
I was laughing my ass off from the quotes from StarKid AVPS AVPM.
1,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »