Reviews for Not Your Average Teenage Fairytale
DistinguishedRunawayMiracle chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
possibly i like the story my problem and i have it happened before is false advertising you say there will be beastboy and raven but i dont know for all i know you can just skip overhim but dont worry its a good story so ill keep reading (for now)
MADdy chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
Omg WWHHHHYYY U NNOO FFIINNNNNIIISSSHHH?! It is such a well written detailed and humorous story! Right when you introduce BB you cut it off?! MADDNISS I SAY. Well I am hoping desperately that one day you will pick up this story again and finish it because i'll still be waiting D': *sob* *sob* til then...
- a dedicated reader
Anoymous136 chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
Why'd ya have to end it before I got to see who Aunt Leah was marrying?! ;p I theorize it was Trigon, or Slade, but I like Trigon better for this. He'd fit the bill better. Also, interesting choice going with Raven and not Rachel. Btw, I might have been annoyed at your slow update , but not at all really. It would have been a joke at my own expense. You have a life outside of the internet and whover demands otherwise is a jerk!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
That sucks dude...that sucks like HELL!
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Some people are just really cruel...
AleThe-Hedgefox84 chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
*cough* *cough* Sonic random*cough: cough*
CrypticMoonFang chapter 16 . 7/10/2012
If you're not interested in finishing this story, maybe it's best you just take it down. :( I got SO excited to notice an update...but now... *sigh* I'm just saying, this story was and still is great...but maybe it's time to remove it. I mean, if you're not going to finish this story, why bother keeping it up when you KNOW people are just going to keep finding this and reviewing things like, "Please finish the story, it's too good to be discontinued!" I loved the story while it lasted, but it's torturing me on the inside to know that this masterpiece will never have an ending. Call me selfish, but I'm sure it's not just me who feels distraught about knowing there won't be anything else to read.

I don't want to remove this from my favorites JUST in case you decide to update at least one more time. You're a great writer with unimaginable talent, and could easily be the next J. K. Rowling of the world. As much I'm ashamed to admit it, I know how you feel. I've given up on numerous stories, even when people have begged me to continue. One of these stories, I promised to finish. I neglected it for at least four months, completely disinterested in the story as well as the fandom. But one day I looked over all those reviews and realized how many people I was disappointing. I read over some of the story and ideas slowly returned. I forced myself to come up with something, and began letting the story write itself once more. I won't beg you to continue this story, because not every author can do what I did. It's hard, and sometimes we think it's impossible. :/ But it's not. I managed to break through severe writer's block simply by forcing myself to continue a story I was no longer interested in. And ever since I updated that story, daily reviews have come flooding back thanking me.

I would strongly advise you to do the same, and pick up all the people you've let down.

CMF
cutii9 chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
You have close to 500 reviews! Please don't stop now it's just getting to the best parts! I did a fan-girl scream when she met beast boy! Pretty please continue!
BlueNinja925 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
There was suppose to be a LONG GRRRRRR noise but it didnt show... Oh well. Im very sad... Boo :'(
BlueNinja925 chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
(Long Breath) !

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
I had really hoped you would finish this but nothing I can do about it. This story is really great!
Miss Paint chapter 16 . 6/3/2012
I respect your decision in discontinuing the story but I just wanted to say how much I'll miss this story. :( the story was beautifully written and is one of my absolute favourite fanfiction. I'd really love it if you'd consider continuing, but since not...

I'll miss this story. A lot.

-Irey West-Wayne :(
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 16 . 6/2/2012
crushed, just crushed. i had such hopes when that alert came into my inbox. only to see this.

at least before i sort of had hope, tenuous though it was. but now, gone. i kinda wish you just kept stringing me along. then i'd forget but now i'm gonna have to talk to my shrink. or something. T.T
Lord Joyde chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I like this story and i think it's going to get into my fave list pretty soon but first i have something to say.

Do you people think this kinda stuff only happens to women?

Then you are very wrong.

I wont say its me and i wont say who but a person i know (a male one) had gotten his Girlfriend clung to him while she was in pregnancy when she finally gave birth she dumped the kid on him and high tailed to another guy was left alone but he loved the kid so much i took pity on him and said i would help take care of his daughter while he finished High he finished high school he took full responsibility of the kid and got a job as a the Mother came for "her" kid.

When he didn't give his son up she made him go to court and fight for damned judge was about to give the child to the mother because "she is a mom shes better for the kid" while in truth she just wanted him for so she gets paid more.I was there too you know and I couldn't help myself.I kindly asked the Judge to have my agreed and then i started yelling.I practically yelled out the whole thing..How she left him,the trouble he had to go throught..etc well the kids still with his dad and all has gone because of i got myself a friend for life and I also became an Uncle XD.

NO FLAMES needed..I just wanted to make a point.I hope you understand.
Amber Goldeneye chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
I just found this story like a week ago and finnaly read every chapter up to this point, glad to hear that you will be picking this back up. It really is a great story, with dramatic but realistic events. As someone who's been in Raven's shoes, I really appreciate this story just that much more.

Please continue NYATF!