Reviews for Not Your Average Teenage Fairytale
Keily Bee chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Okay, reviews for each chapter:

Prologue: Well, I actually did suspect Malchior to be the father...Mostly becaus ein the description you said something about a father staying, but her babys dad not. That made me think, well obviously BB isn't the dad then. Hehe, sorry, kind of ruined the ending for me.

Chapter 1: I like Raven's character so far, she seems a bit strong with little gaps were weekness show. She's a little OOC, but I can get over that.

Chapter 2: Yeah, Malchior can be a douche. Didn't really like the break-up scene, but maybe it's because it was so abrupt...It was still good though, it was just a thing were I was like "Hmm..."

Overall, I'll keep reading, I want to see where this goes. Hope you review soon!
Wonderless Angel chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Oh yay~ I was planning on doing something sorta like this but that would be WAAAAAY into the future~

Can't Wait!
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
so you're really stopping here? well I really can't wait for an update. There are so few stories worth reading these days, I find myself hardly ever reviewing but I really like this story.
DemonHunter718 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Must read more!
rawr chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
this was so freaking cool but do not tell people to review. it makes people not want to review because you're acting like a bitch. haha. anyway, other than that this is cool.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Awesome *applause* VERY original. So proud, so proud. You made it your OWN.
Smiral chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Wah! This is great please update. I've never seen one of these stories before.
chittychittybangbang16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this looks like the start of an original and interesting story
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30