Reviews for Not Your Average Teenage Fairytale
No Hugs Peach chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
Best revenge for haters: success - no matter where that lies. Looking forward to your next chapter.

Your fellow writer who's had to deal with the evil writer's block,

No Hugs Peach
in freedom or in fear chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
Honestly, you have every right to be annoyed - even I, the most tactless person possibly...ever, thought some of those reviews were just rude. And the irrational Soul Eater hate just...puzzles me. A person can't love both...?

But anyway!

YESSSSSSS! An actual, better-than-decent teen titans story is going to be updated soon! *squees and hugs you and sends you e-cookies*

...Ahem. xD

Seriously, though the fandom is seriously dying out and the good authors are slowly being replaced with grammar-challenged noobs D: It's the only reason I've had to move on to other stuff like Soul Eater, Vamp Diaries, FMA, etc..., I would have gladly stayed a rabid fangirl for awhile.

Again, yay you for updating!
Keily Bee chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
You can tell you were pissed when you wrote this...Honestly kind of put me in a bad mood too, not because you don't have a write to be angry, but because I know how it feels to have one thing just ruin your day. Seriously though, just focus on your REAL life and the love you have for your writing. You can't write in a rut, and people need to respect that...
Twiz chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Yo' all y'all hatin on my bud and soul eater, I got a suggestion 4 ya: get a life! If u hav time 2 send horrible reviews about "Ash" just cuz she hasn't updated in awhile, u CLEARLY hav 2 much free time. So lay off!
Jordan chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
I'm mad that u had not update and paying all our attention to soul eater. What so good about that damn anime anyway?lost puppy dog. Is my mood and people take hiatus in the summer, but I don't want u to ASH cuz I love u
tikki chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
I hate unfinished stories ands cliffhangers too many loss threads that can't be sew back home unless a certain somebody ties it all up.
fc chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
Update its May and u promise in February!
Heyitsme chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
Hellooooo. It's bin like 3 months. UPDATE WOMAN!
Flying786 chapter 13 . 4/27/2011
UpDAte
I'mbeingajerk chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
Are you ever gonna update? Srsly tho I really like this. Way to leave

On a cliff girl. You got us all hanging.
lelia chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
Fuck Soul Eater I like your approach of an teen pregnancy through the Teen Titans Universal better than some Japanese magna. Sorry for the bitch fit, but I love this story to death!
conscince chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Remember your promise to update weekly. Please don't abandon your promise or in this case story. I'm literally checking this in my most dumbass boring class cause it puts an smile on my face and makes me forgot about drama. So this my plead to u PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE DONT BACK DOWN ON YOUR DAMN WORD!
e chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
I need to give u hug for updating and if u want another I would put up it now
nolita chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
Despite the situation Rae is in I had to laugh when I read about calling her aunt an prick! Made my boring day have LMAOF in it.
Natalia chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
Love your cameo and advice given to Raven. We need to hang out more and I have been MIND FUCKED BB is here! Please don't let it be dream. Someone pitch me! Ow goddamn it! excuse me while Im planning my brother disappears with this guy I know
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »