Reviews for Look Before You Fall
Visionairy chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
This was another wonderful chapter. After reading this, I'm all excited to see the S6 premiere. ... but wait ... two more weeks - erg.

My favorite lines were, "That split second when I realized this would be the last time I was ever going to see him - I wished I was a kid again.

I was scared. I wanted Dean to charge in and save me. I wanted this to all be one stupid, long, crazy bad nightmare. I'd wake up. We'd both be kids again. Dean would be there, arms tight around me, saying how everything would be okay. It was just a dream go back to sleep, Sammy. I'm here. I won't leave you."

You make me realize how badly Sam would want that to be true.

And I really liked this line, too: "I wanted to cry, but didn't, only because I was certain Dean would swallow that apple pie I'd forced down his throat." That's the best description of the promise I've read yet.

Thanks for another great story!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is so sad, but so well written! There were so many great lines. Some of my favorites were, "He has to do this.

Not because the world needed saving - screw the world - but because Sam thought he needed saving, and this was the way he chose."

And, Wow - "My new order - sit and do nothing - was consuming me, tearing me all apart from the inside out, and back again."

And I particularly liked, "No one would know me like, Sam.

No one else could bust my chops, fire me up then cool me down all in a matter of minutes.

He made me stronger than I ever thought possible."

Sad, sigh, ... but excellent!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Heartbreaking, gut wrenching, beautifully written piece of work. I LOVE reading your work, because it is described so wonderfully. It makes the reader really feel. GREAT job!
jensensgirl3 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I felt bad for Sammy wanted to go back to his brother, but knew he couldn't do that cause he had to get Lucifer back in his cage.

I'm glad that Sam fought to gain control of his body, and made the sacrifice he had to himself.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
LOL, think you have posted this twice Karen, as a stand alone story and also as chapter two of this! Loved it as much as I did when I just read it! ROTFL! :)
Catnatural chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh wow! I thought I'd clicked 'submit review' but I hadn't . Stupid technology P

Anyways, yet again another awesome story from you!

x
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
The thoughts of a hero, who doesn't think of him that way. What he does he does to protect his brother, save the world and find redemption. Well done my friend. Hugs, Vonnie
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
beautiful
carocali chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Just beautiful. I love how you put it all together. I really loved this:

"I saw that damn army guy I'd crammed in the ash tray of the back seat. I'd forgotten all about the thing. At the time, I hated the toy. It represented everything I never wanted. But looking at the little, green army man now - without all that a soldier represented - I'd be lost."

How apropos that that's what brought him back - after everything.

Keep adding, I'm here! Always ready to read what you put out there!

:D

Caroline
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Truthfully, I don't know what to say, except you made me cry and I'm so tired of being upset and crying over this show and this episode. I'm also irritated that I've allowed myself to get upset over a show, because there is more important events and people in life to worry over.

If I had known that Mr. Kripke's five year plan was this ending, even though he did let some people live in this version that wouldn't have originally, I may have never started watching this show or have chose to stop at rhe end of season two.

Sorry, I guess I did have something to say afterall as you did a great job capturing Dean's thoughts, because I ended up crying, especially when I read these lines.

'...my entire body fought to obey my brain's order. 'Take your brother. As fast as you can. Don't look back. Go! Now!' It was an order I'd obeyed Sam's entire life.'

'I felt the jolt of my own heartbeat - the moment Sam's stopped.'

'No one would know me like, Sam.'

Sorry if I said anything wrong.

Your an excellent writer.

Until next time, take care.
LittleFallenAngel333 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
It made me cry T.T
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Loved seeing Sam's view on things and how he managed to take back control from Lucifer, but even still, it was heartbreaking knowing the decision he would have to make.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
ugh! takes your breath away.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I hate you! you always make me cry! but i love that to! isn't that anoying? Great story...no matter how hard i tried the tears still came...
carocali chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It's almost like a eulogy in some respects as Dean understands why Sam had to do what he did. I really like this from Dean's perspective but it would be interesting to do the same scene from Sam's... just sayin'

:D