Reviews for The Promise In The Eden's Garden
gladioIus chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
That was so nice :') I think the one who voiced him as a kid is a female. But since this comment is 7 years late since the anime was first released, I guess you already knew that fact.
Salaeren chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wonderful, wonderful story, Sweetatoo! I have been aching for such a scene, but couldn't seem to find one...thank you for your deliverance!

From such humble beginnings, a genius, an emperor, a lover...the potential in this story is limitless.
obsessedsesshy chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I loved it ... to bad there's not a continuation I really would like to see it but its ok I can imagine the possibilities
LGKof17th chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
the truth is, i already finished reading 2 days ago but forgot to leave a review.

you really portrayed the young Lulu very well. you didn't disregard the possibilities of him meeting C.C at that age. of course he will forget that eventually when he grew older.

good shot.

J. Knightof17
IonicAmalgam chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Kids voices are fairly high, though. I enjoyed the oneshot.
autofall99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was good make a chapeter 2 saying what happens when they grow up. lol you don't have to i would just be awosme
A Caccia Di Stelle chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved it. It was really sweet and describes C.C's longing for someone to be there. YOu should do a sequal to this. That's just my opinion.
korras chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So cute! I thought Lelouch would have been like that when little once too! :D Such a kawaii one-shot that made me giggle [lol] You are great at this! :] Keep up the amazing writting!
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was so sweet. And then Lelouch ends up meeting her again, learning she is a witch, and once more promising to be with her. :) Yes, C.C. lived in the castle until Marianne was assassinated I believe. I think she left the Geass Directorate and the castle when that happened. Nice job on portraying a shy Lulu.