Reviews for First Contact
Galalithial chapter 19 . 10/17/2010
HOLY FUCK GOD DAMN NOT ROCKETS YET DESTRUCTIVE SHIT!

All I have to say on the matter.
Galalithial chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
Charlies fucked! I think! Sorry I didn't review early, you write some fucking LONG chapters. I want more! Good thing the next chapter is out already!
L3gendary Ess3nce chapter 18 . 10/13/2010
So, you know I already reviewed and I usually try to limit myself to one review per story, but nice job on the two chapters. Stupid papers that keep you from updating. This story is great. Although in ch 17 I just figured out what antro pokemon were,so LOL on me. Niice story.
SharpThePen chapter 18 . 10/12/2010
Oooooh, damn; a cliffhanger. Action-packed, as usual. I found the Modern Warfare 2 reference rather amusing.

As for the title, it means 'Cluster-F***ed' in NATO phonetic alphabet, I believe.
ezkill chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
Wow. I usually wait till I finish reading the whole story before I make a review, but this chapter is really good. I can't wait to finish reading.
Galalithial chapter 17 . 10/5/2010
Is it coincidence that the Tyranitar is tyrannical? I don't think so. God, I love this story! Now go review mine, new chapter!
L3gendary Ess3nce chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
Ok, let me tell you that this is one of the best stories to be floating around this website, a professional piece of work, a hidden gem in the stones of .

So, I'm sorry I didn't get to review earlier, it's kind of hard considering all my operations on fanfiction and pokemon related things is based of either a laptop where I email it to myself, or an itouch on the metro bus. This has been one of the best stories I have ever read, so good job. Aside from some minor grammer mistakes(like this one has now because I'm itouch typing fast), it has everything good. If I was you, I update this more. But, I know you have things in between and stuff, so it's hard to update. You have a real talent for writing. Keep it up. Screw everybody who flames you.
hironada chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Ooh, jul scares me... He could backstab them at anytime...
Galalithial chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
Yes, what could go wrong indeed. EVERYTHING! I have nothing more to say.

I'm glad your realizing what Hell school brings on writers, and maybe now you understand why it is so hard for me to update.
Shaw Fujikawa chapter 15 . 9/8/2010
I didn't even notice that you had a schedule for updating. I don't have particularly high standards when it comes to that, lol. It'd be hypocritical of me to say anything less!

Genocide by a disease, huh? I don't know. That sounds a bit far-fetched, given the technology and medical treatments that the Pokemon had around the time the outbreak must have happened, plus all the enhanced physiology and moves that Pokemon have at their disposal. You'd think the place it started would've been quarantined or something.

I'd just like to clarify something here. Names like Ahan and Dakar sound distinctly Middle-Eastern, but the name for the country, Halycia, doesn't sound like that at all. So is the culture ultimately based on American or Middle-Eastern styles?

lol, more Advance Wars. Gotta' agree with Sirius, though. The campaign for that is absurdly hard. Especially Lab Rats. Oh god, LAB RATS. Thank the lord they decided to remove the Hard Mode they had for the previous installments.

Forward Operating Base Fearow, huh? I detect a Splinter Cell: Conviction reference there...

I find it funny in an ironic sort of way that Siria just can't decide what stuff to leave behind, so she stuffs it all in instead, and Sirius is being the ever-goody-two-shoes older brother and just takes what he needs. I don't think we've actually seen Siria do anything with her sketchbooks yet, though. Surely there'll be a scene dedicated to it in the future, especially since she's taking them along.

Ah, the old trick of pulling rank. I always love it when somebody writes that into a story. Always get some interesting scenes out of it. )

What's K9P, though? I looked it up and apparently it's dog urine (don't wanna know who THAT came out of), but Sirius calls it apple juice.

T. Banette... there's either a really, really obvious reference to an author I don't know or just Pokemon there can have really weird names.

So it seems slapping is going to be a recurring thing with the girls of this story... except for Levina, of course.

It's pretty obvious the convoy scene's meant to give an insight aout Sirius' day to day work, but I can't say much about it. Fairly standard sympathetic portrayal there.

Now, I could've sworn I found a tenses error somewhere in there, but I've forgotten if it was this story it was for and where it was. Ah well. Till next chapter then.

Signing off,

grammaguy
hironada chapter 15 . 9/7/2010
Damn. You really darkened this one huh... If I was the mighteyena I would have preferred death :( and I noticed you really know alot abt military stuff, the acronyms and suff. Are you actually in the military by any chance? :)
Galalithial chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Holy shit! This is getting serious! What the hell is going on? I don't know, but I fucking like it!
Galalithial chapter 14 . 9/2/2010
The end of the Civil War! I think! THanks for the action, awesomesauce, and I hope we get to see more of Sirius' fighting. Hmm... BOOM explosion...
hironada chapter 14 . 9/2/2010
Haha is normalcy even a word? Okay and just to clarify, latias and latios are in half human morph forms right? And is it just them or are all the pokemon like that? And as usual, great chapter :) loved the battle scene, the lati's making up was really sweet too .
ReploidCat chapter 14 . 8/31/2010
1920, by Presidential candidate Warren G. Harding. he promised to return America back to normal, or Pre WW1
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »