Reviews for Attractive
rockstarotaku chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
England is a total package; melt-worthy looks and an awesome personality. You better take him America before I do.
Berryberry chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was so good. I loved it. England really is so attractive. ;)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Basically, America was in denial...

England is Attractive, duh! Yesterday night he stole my heart again two times! I Love him again! and again!

The people who would not think he's attractive is the one who has different type and/or already in love with someone else! That's it!

The rest, who wouldn't want him? either blind or in Denial... geez

When will he notice he already fallen...? hmm
mikan27lover chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Yup england is attractive.. He just simply adorable! ,America obvious attempt of denial ever knowing or thought of england as attractive is so funny (even his own people find england attractive XD) And the cab driver.. he so frigging perv it hilarious! (Are you sure he not france in disguise? XD)
I'll confess that I had never attract to a tsundere character before (as their tsun-ness tend to rub me the wrong way..) Nor did I ever thought of finding a character with thick eyebrows remotely cute/attractive one day.. England prove me wrong.. I fall for his dere-ness when he secretly being kind and his tsun-ness when he trying to cover up for his soft-side.. The fact that he tend to be really unlucky and under-appreciate make me felt bad for him.. That and how lonely he looks sometime..
People keep calling him old.. But seriously if england is an old man than china is pratically ancient.. (He a lot older than england and everybody else *sweatdrop*)
Lamashtar Two chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was adorable.
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was great! Lol England really is quite attractive isn't he? Ah, what I would give for such a sexy guy...;)
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Oh Alfred, we know you notice him like that, too. But as the hero you have to protect him. ;3

Hahahaha, I loved this; pervy driver, gosh. Well written and I love protective America.
UnluckyWriter chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
*shakes head* The people you meet... especially in Taxi cabs. XD

Brilliant work. Beautifully written, the characters are extremely IC, the cab driver was funny, and overall, I love this!
Halloween567 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I ADORE THIS!

USUK orgasm-worthy

8D
Amaterasu Ai chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
lol this is awesome

XDDDDD its hilarious how the cab drivers so perverted lol *favorites*

USUK 4EVER!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Cute
black pudding chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love you for writing this! This is just... perfect ö.ö

And the way the driver described England makes me want one for myself *whines* Good work, driver! You finally made America realize the obvious!

Aaaaanyway, this story is great, and, in a way, so sexy. Definitely faved!
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Uuu

jealous America never fail to amuse me (-w-)

thank you for publishing this story!
nano-desu13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was so cute! I love how obviously in denial America is.

Because seriously, you're BLIND if you don't think England is attractive. BLIND. (Honestly, he's the most adorable thing in the entire anime. I worship Himaruya for thinking him up.)

One more thing. Are you sure that taxi driver wasn't France in disguise? XD
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ahhhh this was such a great idea! (:

Because England really IS attractive.

The cab driver made me laugh so much XD