Reviews for I Wonder What It's Like
Andrewsprincess1 chapter 33 . 7/20
I really wish u can update i love this story so much
Ai Megurine chapter 6 . 2/1
Bullet for my Valentine motherfucker !
breaker99 chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
Awww its nice too see hinata get a backbone in this story but I'm sorry to see the pairing be seperated by gaara going back to suna for senior year. Now I'm really interested in how this will all end cause if I read correctly there are only a few chappters left :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Too many "she's". Try to change the words a little. Also, try writing it the way it could sound smooth... well, for future reference
Sabaku No Jen Jen chapter 33 . 6/26/2014
If I am correct I read thus before. I am almost certain. I love this story. But certain aspects are being too unrealistic. For example I know hinata is a very forgiving person but her and sakura should never have became friends because those kind of things just dont happen in real life. But other than that I llove this story. I am sad to say but the way this story is seeming to head is into a tragedy. And I think it would be beautiful but I know I will cry. The tragedy seems fitting to the story though. Just don't Romeo and Juliet it please (where one kills them self then the other kills them self) please just no. I love ur writing style u give attention to detail but not extreme detail. make it feel more realistic because as humans when we survey a room we don't see every little detail and I have problems with writing too much detail. If u can't tell by my massive review.
With love to all great writers,
Jen Jen
Veraozao chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
love it, kiss
misao97 chapter 33 . 6/20/2014
Thank you for updating! I think the way you did this chapter was great! So feel free to do it either way! I'm glad you're back! I love all the drama in your story XD please update soon, gambatte!
misao97 chapter 32 . 1/13/2014
I just started to read this and I really like it! I look forward to what happens next! I feel like Sakura is up to no good hmmm. And i kinda hope gaara leaves just to add some drama hehehe. Please update soon! Gambatte!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/9/2013
Loving the story so far. Sakura makes a really good bitch haha
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
YAY!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
I'm afraid for Gaara o.O
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I love ouran he host club tooo :) just wanted to share lol
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Love the story so far :) I like this Gaara more then the silent brooding one in the anime. But I'm into a little ooc stuff, it makes things more relatable. Can't wait to read more!
Veraozao chapter 32 . 12/10/2013