Reviews for Fluke
MidnightDarkness666 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Type your review here...
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was amazing! So heartbreaking at the end!
dracowillbeloved chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow, really good! Broke my heart, but realistic!
Nikky chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
D:
Oh. Oh Robin. This made me sad.
But wonderfully written.
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Sad face...I wish they were able to be together.
KingdomOfColette chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really loved this! I think you captured the idea behind Robin and Slade's relationship very well. This is one that will keep me thinking!
AnaBananabby chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
please update soon! :D
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Not bad.
Kiratoya chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Even though there was no slash, I found myself almost crying at the end. That was beautiful... Really it was!
XX-Black-Out-XX chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
oh my wow

i loved the way you left the imagination take its toll on this one when it came to the sexy no sex scene x3

this would do well for a sequal you hev left it in the right place for one hell you could even get Batman in on it (if you kno what i mean ;)...0_0 that would b AWESOME lmao)

10/10

i love it!, as it creaes the old saying "if you were told you couldnt have something for it was off limits, it just makes you want it even more" come to life n.n

please do a sequal to this, PLEASE lmao
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Gaahhh I love it! Love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT! It was so deliciously twisted...and oh, the angst... Ahhh Robin. And Slade...so sensual. Love that! Great fic!

Peace Out! _
Wynja chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hi! Jayto recommended you in her latest update, and I had to check you out! ;) Really, it was your other story she wrote about, but I decided to start with your one-shot, since I didn't have enough time and often prefer none-AU-stories... I'll read the other one too, though, because I really liked the feeling you created in this one! It has a few mistakes and stuff, but hey... I'm NOT someone who deserves to throw the first stone in THAT regard... I grinned when I read that you consider yourself a comma-whore, because that makes two of us! Commas RULE! I'll put you on alert and check out your other story later when I have more than a few minutes to spare...
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Robin... You're a moron... -facepalm- But, sadly, he's right. Slade KNEW that, in the morning, he wouldn't act as if anything had happened in the night, and he KNEW it would hurt Robin. But I don't think he knew how it would kill him, too. XC

They're both fools...

ANYWAY! This was an AWESOME one-shot, but I am very, VERY ANNOYED AT THE NO-SEX-INCLUDED SEX-SCENE. BC That was very disappointing. XD

Lovez!

Jinx
cadillacslim3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is good! Wish I'd read it sooner. Good job keeping them in character!
coffee.apples.cookie.eater chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I just...can't get tired of reading this.

So...beautiful and very emotional, the end it's just perfect. The way you develop the characters was remarcable.

Nice piece of reading :) keep it that way