Reviews for Petals on a Rose
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 50 . 8/4
This this this. I wish there was a happy ending in one of these. Love it still but I feel like sobbing.
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 51 . 8/4
T. T
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 52 . 8/4
Wahhhhh. The scorose tragedies you write... Just tears.

I feel weird because I'm reading the oneshots backwards XD
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 53 . 8/4
This is oddly endearing. :)
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 54 . 8/4
Touching. I like whimsical wisdom by you use
FairyLightsAndGlitter chapter 57 . 2/21/2013
So style of writing never fails to take my breath away, it is just so hypnotic and dreamy and beautiful but also incredibly real and I am constantly just astounded by how incredible your words are, by how perfectly flawed your characters are and by how everything comes together so beautifully.I love every single version of Rose and Scorpius you write and I fall in love with their love a little more with every sentence. Amazing.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
I can't express the love I have for this. How much I can relate and connect with the words. The person. The feelings. It's amazing. You're writing is absolutely amazing.
ACatherineRoseS chapter 27 . 11/9/2012
I reread this. All. The. Time. And I cry. Every time.

They say things get better with time but when everything starts looking up again my world comes crashing down around me. Friends leave. Family hasn't ever been there anyways. And then people who need someone to look down on happen to choose me. And so I went out on a limb and took the chance of trusting someone with my problems after years of staying inside my head. And then I felt like a burden to that person. So I started to tell them everything was better. Plastered on that fake smile. Felt like I didn't matter. To anyone. Not even myself. They didn't (still don't) notice the cuts on my legs and upper arms. So invisible to the world.

And so thank you. For this chapter. This came when I needed it and it's still here. And you're a brilliant writer. Everything is just so amazing. And often touches me in one way or another. And I've started rereading and read your ff when I'm alone. Because breaking down in class didn't really go all that well... O.O anyways...great writer! I love love love it!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/9/2012
I just sobbed. This's just what I needed.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
This chapter hit me like a ton of bricks. I feel like I just got stabbed in the chest multiple times. .,
I m a weirdo chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I am so gonna faouritr this beautiful story! It rocks but try explaining it a little clearer. Are Rose and Scorpious kids or teenagers? I Rose broken by a guy? Thats why she needs superglue right?
a limpid aria chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Chapter four. Yes, I cried.
Mizuno-Suzuka chapter 56 . 9/11/2012
Wow, each of these chapters have been, such as this story, such an adventure! I love these one shots, each differently themed and so well written. Keep them coming!
FairyLightsAndGlitter chapter 56 . 9/9/2012
Oh my goodness that was so so so lovely. At the moment I've been avoiding happy ever afters and romance because it makes me sad that I can't see myself ever having that. But I am so glad I read this and so happy you wrote this because it is beautiful and reminds me that I'm not as cynical as I like to think I am when it comes to love and things. Amazing amazing amazing. This is probably one of my favourites of yours!
symphonies of you chapter 55 . 9/8/2012
hey there. :)

i've been following this story for a very long time, but i think this is the first time i've reviewed. i think this is one of the best chapters in this multi-chap fic i've seen so far. i just love how it's so down-to-earth and honest and realistic. i love how it's not a typical cliche fairytale and somehow it all makes sense. i love the way you write, the way you somehow make everything flow together with your explicit word choice. this version of rosescor's relationship was raw and pure and perfect, to be honest.

i freaking love you okay. i probably sound like a creeper now, but i do. you're just an amazing author, and i wish i could write like you.

-nic. xx