Reviews for Is There Realy a Game Called Dementors
Very cute one-shot
riegert8 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Very good story
H Harmon chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is a well written, inventive story which I enjoyed immensely. I have read several of your stories and have enjoyed most. keep it up!
Xadro chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Ugh it started out great :D then it sucked, you should stop with the whole Harmony thing, its dead and buried by now.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Excellent! I enjoy a good little bit of fluff now and then. Please continue with your writing- - -you're a great author.

DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Bwahahaha! Very funny!
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Looks like Hermione is going to be playing the part of a Dementor and trying to get Harry to shoot his white patronous out of his wand. What a dirty trick to play, but I defnitely like Daphne's style for doing it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was sweet there, and it's always fun to see the girls working together like that to help someone out, and shows a lot of respect for Hermione and Harry doesn't it?
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Cateagle chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
chuckle Short but fun and amusing. Somehow I don't think Harry would be totally adverse to playing that game (though he might struggle a bit since he is in a relationship with Hermione). Nice move on the part of Dpahne and the others. wicked chuckle My rather dirty mind suggests a qutie X-rated version of this game that could be rather pleasureable.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010