Reviews for Diary of a Highschool Freak Artist
AobaSLover chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! He flicked it at Sasori and Kaboom! Hilarious!
AobaSLover chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue times a million. You just HAVE to continue!
AobaSLover chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Dude. I just found out that my birthday is just two days away from Orochimaru's birthday! His is October 27 and mine is October 29. But if you look at Orochimaru you will realize that he looks like he was born in October because he looks like something you would dress up as for Halloween. Which is by far my favorite holiday ever.
AobaSLover chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Nnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please write at least another chapter! Your story was great and I want it to continue! Not trying to demand if that's what it sounded like. Sorry.
AobaSLover chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
Oh No! You lost your yaoi pics!? I hope you get them back!
AobaSLover chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
YAY! Cookies! Also I have a question. Does Tobi cry over Zetsu in his sleep?
AobaSLover chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
3OH!3 is my favorite band! Oh I love you so much! (Squeezing author in a bear hug)
AobaSLover chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
If his father still didn't care for him after he could have lost his life for him then (excuse my language) he is a mother fucking ungrateful ass bitch!
AobaSLover chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Pein can make CHIBI eyes!? I'd love to see that!
AobaSLover chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
How I wish fan fictions could be moving and noise making videos. I would just LOVE to hear Deidara's singing voice.
AobaSLover chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Yay cupcakes! Awesome job too!
AobaSLover chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Aaaaaaawwwwww! Sasori is Deidara's first kiss!
AobaSLover chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Aaaaaaawwww! KakuHida! One of my favorite couples ever!
AobaSLover chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Oooooooookkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
This-is-Blasphemy chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
This story is still so good! Continue the good work but dont push yourself! :D