Reviews for Tradition
Ariz0na-Sky chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
this is a really good one shot. It really hits the heart. good job!
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
So bittersweet and lovely. Very much enjoyed your portrayal of Zevran and his lovey-ness. I think their time left together will be adventuresome and happy. Thank you for sharing!
honoo girl chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Whew, I really almost cried. Zevran and the Warden seemed so real to me, deep and fleshed out. In my book, nothing is better than a really good one-shot.
Prisoner 24601 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
You have a really lovely and understated writing style and manage to take a circumstance that could easily turn quite saccharine or maudlin into something that is quietly touching. And I love the idea of the f!Warden going to the man that she has wanted to be with this entire time and spending her last days with him. The understanding that they come to, that he'll be the one to end it for her when it's time, is both sad and sweet. Great stuff.
Cheea5 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That's so sad! Extremely well written, but sad all the same. The ending is perfect though, none-the-less.
whitedatura chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Beautiful story. Very, very well written. I loved the explanation about Zevran's bodyguards.

That always bothered me, about female Grey Wardens going into the Deep Roads. You'd think they'd be prime broodmother candidates, but I don't think the game ever says anything about that little complication.
Nenalata chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh, wow. This was...fantastic. I usually am averse to reading tragic Zevran pairing stories, but this had enough sweetness to balance out the inevitable heartache that comes in any Warden's (or Crow's) love life. I liked how you left the Warden race, name and featureless except for a wound that any fem!PC could have gotten.

I really love the quiet tone you wrote this in, and how that blended perfectly into the bittersweet ending dialogue that you knew was coming.

This goes straight to my favourites.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Utterly fantastic. Zevran was very much in character, and I liked your portrayal of how they would age and how Antiva would be. It also was interesting to see how you thought they would change socially, such as your Warden's various issues.
wyn chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Beautifully written. You really captured the characters and added great twist while keeping it realistic and moving
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is so very well done, with a brilliant ending line. There is such a sweet sadness to any Warden's relationship, as early death is almost always guaranteed. Zevran's response is so very appropriate considering both his history and the Warden's predicament. Your Zev voice is spot on.
Piceron chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really enjoyed this story. You captured Zevran very well. I look forward to reading your other stories.
mille libri chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That's sweet. And sad. And very like the way Zev and a female Warden might end up. I really enjoyed it.
Tatiana1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Voices are spot on. And - very impressive writing, it's rare to find a story in present tense that flows nicely.
kimsmith chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aww, how sweet, and assassin's love story. This is the third story by you I've read, and they've all been well written, and poignant in some way. I also appreciate the effort you take in leaving the main character "warden", atlhough I'm not opposed to names. I like you're interpretation/description of the "black fire" taking root in her heart.