Reviews for Not close
Sharyl Dixon chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
definitely a good start, keep going Yes Yes.
d-kronk chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I'm late in throwing in my two cents, but I definitely think you should continue. I'm really enjoying this and I think you got their banter down well. I love her thoughts throughout this and I'm glad Penelope proved Derek's point.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
Aw I def think you should. They,re such sweet little one shots !
chatana chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. ANYWAY- a very delicious chapter!

fantastic, can not wait to read more really heartfelt love is so great that I can restrain myself to read and reread your history. Please also much more I'd like to have two chapters much more for tonight because I can not wait to read anymore. is too much fun that I'm waiting. Please heartfelt 2 more chapters for tonight please.

Hopefully there will be several new chapter for today ... because I love that story, I'm really a fan. Bravo More, more, much more Chapter.

Bravo Applause!

I hope I can read much more today. Please much for today because I love and I just can not do without. Please two more chapter for tonight please from my heart I ask. Two more chapters for today
bnj chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
That was wonderful! You did such an excellent job writing the banter back and forth between them. You're very talented and I look forward to reading some more of your stuff.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
definetly keep going. You are capturing their vibe very well.
PinkAngel17 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Aww, that was cute! Good chapter! Looking forward to more!
Sami Marie chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
yes pelase continue, this has started off really good. For your first one in this fandom you certainly capture their flirty banter well.
stefi chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
that's nice, i think this would be the way they got closer, by babysteps..
stefi chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
where's the second chapter? it's still a one-shot, for me...
sangreal7 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Yes please, keep it going! I love the dynamic you have between them. I think this story has a lot of potential.
Kimd33 chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
What a sweet new chapter.
b-mystique chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i thought you did a lovely job. its simple and yes sweet. :)
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
very nice a big step for them both to take and for right now it is enough just being friends.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That's exactly what I thought especially after their fight-they were really close then they were knocked 20 steps back and just became friends and then 30 steps forward when he told her he loved her and then back 20 feet again when she started dating Lynch, but now they're 29 and a half steps when they said 'I kinda love you' in Exit Wounds. Great job and can't wait for more! Loved it.