Reviews for Worth
Cassandra392 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Of course! House is Holmes and Wilson is Watson. House was modeled after the inspiration for Arthur Conan Doyles' Sherlock, one of his medical teachers, a Dr. Bell. According to the stories, Dr. Bell could look at a patient and deduce everything about them, leading to a diagnosis.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I think they may see Mary again, but that would be all.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
'Which is how Watson ended up on top of Mrs. Birchtold's poor dead body, holding a baby named after his poor dead wife, hoping beyond hope that his friend would find an abandoned house in a quiet village before Watson was sent to meet his Lord for supper.'

That has got to be one of the saddest and sweetest sentences I have ever read. It seems to tell it's own story of sorrow, and loss, yet hope in the most dire of situations.
Deanadelyon chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Your comment on the endings of stories, and of life, was what really inspired a review from me. Your story was lovely, and your quotes are well-chosen, and your ending is simply beautiful.
spinner12 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I liked this story. Just enough of both bad and good.
spinner12 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I must agree with you. You can't have dear old Watson having an affair with a married mother of six.
Wylrin chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I loved this story! Especially the last chapter. It seems Holmes softened up a bit at the end there. So cute. And everyone seemed so in character. It was great!

"Holmes is very fond of children." That made me laugh.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Good thing they're going on vacation right after a case.
keepcalm chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
This was a beautiful story. Very well written, loved it! Thank you
reflekshun chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
This install is very good. I really enjoyed it, and I thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Thanks again for sharing an enjoyable install.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You have certainly got my attention with this fine install. Thank you for sharing.
Violettree chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
...Holy chicken. Holmes is scary...

This was awesome.

Yours,

Vtree
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Gripping and well-written, nice one!

:D
H chapter 8 . 1/30/2011
Heey what a great fic this is!

I hope you update it soon!