Reviews for Worth
J3rs3yG1rl chapter 9 . 1/10
This was a fine wrap up. But seeing that this woman has a living husband, I still have to ask, why would you have Watson fantasize about being with another man's wife? Especially knowing that she has other children. It doesn't feel right. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the tale. It just seems wrong that the woman and Watson would commit an act of infidelity in the prior chapter. I know she was dying, it just felt it of character for our dear Watson is all.
J3rs3yG1rl chapter 6 . 1/10
This was very bittersweet. I really felt for the poor woman. One thing puzzles me though. Why did she long to kiss another man when she already had a husband. It does not seem likely either that Watson would fall in love with a married woman. Is her husband alive? Did I miss something?
19martinr chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
Hello
Cassandra392 chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Of course! House is Holmes and Wilson is Watson. House was modeled after the inspiration for Arthur Conan Doyles' Sherlock, one of his medical teachers, a Dr. Bell. According to the stories, Dr. Bell could look at a patient and deduce everything about them, leading to a diagnosis.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
I think they may see Mary again, but that would be all.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
'Which is how Watson ended up on top of Mrs. Birchtold's poor dead body, holding a baby named after his poor dead wife, hoping beyond hope that his friend would find an abandoned house in a quiet village before Watson was sent to meet his Lord for supper.'

That has got to be one of the saddest and sweetest sentences I have ever read. It seems to tell it's own story of sorrow, and loss, yet hope in the most dire of situations.
Deanadelyon chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
Your comment on the endings of stories, and of life, was what really inspired a review from me. Your story was lovely, and your quotes are well-chosen, and your ending is simply beautiful.
spinner12 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I liked this story. Just enough of both bad and good.
spinner12 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
I must agree with you. You can't have dear old Watson having an affair with a married mother of six.
Wylrin chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I loved this story! Especially the last chapter. It seems Holmes softened up a bit at the end there. So cute. And everyone seemed so in character. It was great!

"Holmes is very fond of children." That made me laugh.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Good thing they're going on vacation right after a case.
keepcalm chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
This was a beautiful story. Very well written, loved it! Thank you
reflekshun chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
This install is very good. I really enjoyed it, and I thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Thanks again for sharing an enjoyable install.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You have certainly got my attention with this fine install. Thank you for sharing.