Reviews for Worth
Ashes of the Wicked chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
First off, allow me to get over the fangirling haze i had a few minutes ago. A story by one of my all time favorite authors about my favorite book series has a slight tendancy of doing that to me.

Anyway, onto the proper review.

This was a truly amazing story, capturing Sherlock and John in the fondest of ways. I can practically feel John's annoyance, and Sherlock's genuine surprise to see that the doctor was, in fact, bleeding. The situation makes me wonder how it was that the doctor came to be shot and Sherlock so deep in his thoughts that he didn't even notice.

All in all, a wonderful, enticing read. Please keep up your amazing work! Cheers!

~Ashes of the Wicked
Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This is so cute! I love the characterization. No, Holmes doesn't like the seaside, but he would go for Watson. D Excellent story.
jojobeans chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
cant wait for more :-)
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Sounds intriguing. I can't wait for more(especially the hostage situation) *grins*
same ol' Tgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like - - a good start to the story; it leaves one's curiosity roused as to what will happen next!
machi-tan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really like the story so far and cant wait to see where it goes
medcat chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Well-written and engaging...looking forward to more!
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
D'aww, Holmes, you and your subtle concern.

"There were times when the endless litany of clues and red herrings, followed by small details and the final reveal, would wear on the veteran, but when push came to shove he knew that he would not miss a single one of Holmes' mysteries for the world." I really liked that line. It embodies quite a lot in one sentence.

Interesting characterization of them both. Watson especially, he seems to be more blunt about things. Nevertheless they're in character and enjoyable to read. Looking forward to more!
mrspencil chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
A good start, some nice touches of humour,and recognisable characters: hope to read more soon,

Mrs P
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love how Watson is already aware that every holiday turns into a case.
Go Outside chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awesome start! Looking forward to reading more, soon hopefully :) Thanks.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Seems like a rip roaring start so far. I do like the characterizations of Holmes and Watson so far. Will await more to come.
Arrienete chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I am thoroughly intrigued by your concept and superb writing ability. I love these characters and am interested to see where you will take them.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Good job of showing to the reader how these men tiptoe around their friendship and care for each other. Watson likes the sea and of course, being Holmes and Watson, adventure awaits them.

Great touches too, the manuscript and Holmes wanting to write.
Nans chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
A good start.

Poor Watson not only nicked by a bullet, but Holmes unsteady hand with a needle

Pray Continue, please