Reviews for Worth
Authoressinhiding chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
Watson is safe... Whewf! We can all breathe again.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Yay! They/Sherlock Holmes found him!
Suzanna chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
I love this chapter more than almost anything else you've written. It's incredibly emotional, but not at all cheesy or forced. It seems almost like an entire story in and of itself, and yet it really isn't that long. And I love the reference to the white shores :)
Illaine Waterhouse chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
I had to laugh at that last AN, it's so completetly misplaced-looking right there at the end!

Anyway, great story!
machi-tan chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Yay emoyional termoil and I love that he called him John but Watsons going to put the baby ahead of his own safety and I assume Sherlocks going to have to jump in and save him

amazing joband I will always love the story

update soon
Bluebellbird chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
good use of Watson as conscience and the name John. Great story!
AdidasandPie chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Golly, that was exciting! It's not everyday that you get Sherlock Holmes commandeering a horse and just barely saving two drowning victims.

And yay, mental turmoil :)
MeadowLark4491 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Gentlemen, you astonish me. Well done. Just when I think you can't possibly eke out more emotion from Holmes you manage it. Just when I think you couldn't possibly build the tension any further, you do. Your writing style in these scenes pulls the reader along a a rapid clip-exactly what's called for. Well done. Merry Christmas, fellas.
mrspencil chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Oh, well paced rescue scene. I think you make a very good job of describing Holmes by his actions. Well done!

Mrs P:)
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Oh, now that's just mean - how could you have us all so relieved that he's alive, and Holmes has found him, only to then quite evilly say there's turmoil yet to come?

No, I'm kidding. Great stuff, very nicely done, I look forward to more.

-Lee x
Go Outside chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Sweet chapter! I am glad that Holmes has found Watson,he's in for a serious surprise when he discovers Watson's companion. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you too!
Irrelevancy chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
BEST Christmas present I've ever gotten~~~~~

Holy sweet Jesus, PLEASE CONTINUE SOON. DAMMIT, HOW IS THIS SO AMAZING?
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
;DDDDD OMG THAT WAS WORTH WAITING FOR ! . AACCKKK! lol I really can't wait for more... . . . X1000000 million *nods* yup. that about sums it up
Madam'zelleG chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
I think that we're all as bad as each other when it comes to toying with our readers. Emotional turmoil and such. It really is such fun when you are the author!

Good chapter. I do wish that your updates were a bit closer together though.
Authoressinhiding chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Poor Watson. Poor, sad, lonely Watson. Holmes had better hurry up and get there!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »