Reviews for Worth
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
This chapter was quite possibly the best written bit you've ever had. Very sweet, and very good.
LuffyMarra chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Great story so far. Keep it up, can't wait for the next update.
Bluebellbird chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Awww..beautiful!
Krypticmessage chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
Agg! That was soooo sad! And yet, there was a tinge of sweetness to it.

Holmes has to find Watson! He has to! Right?
Go Outside chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Amazing chapter! Poor Watson indeed, that is a seriously harrowing situation. I hope Holmes can find him soon. Thanks.
machi-tan chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
oh no thats so sad shes dead but I love that she named the baby Mary and I adore the connection between the characters it was sad but fabulous

update soon
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Reviewing for Watson. :(

Poor him, and poor Mrs Birchtold - beautiful calling the baby Mary, and so sad when Watson was talking about his Mary...very well written, I look forward to more.

Holmes, hurry up and save them!

-Lee x

(As always, I love the quote).
Irrelevancy chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Oh, dear lords in heaven above...

HOLMES. GET YOUR BUTT OVER THERE AND SAVE WATSON. NOW. I DEMAND IT.
MeadowLark4491 chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
"For poor old Watson" indeed...THe hell you put these characters through sometimes makes me wonder if they ever rebel against you. I know mine would. Well done on yet another chapter. Bravo, I look forward to another update. ;)
wlk68 chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
This chapter was heart-breaking. *wibble*
Ann Jinn chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Child birth until recent times was when most women would write their wills and prepare. Even in the old grave yard where my grandparents are buried, you can walk through and see the graves of men surrounded by several wives, most of who died in childbirth. Lots of grave of young children too. Medicine has come a long way.

A really good chapter, all the while having faith that his friend will come.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
No! Why did you have to kill Mrs. Birchtold? She didn't do anything! Now I'm depressed. Thanks.

Anyway, that was really good. As you may have gathered, it was sad, and I'm sorry for getting on your case about it. (Well, maybe not really, but a little bit.) Please update soon.
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Sherlock Holmes, if you don't get there on time I'll... I'll... I'll yell at you for a while and then cry my eyes out.
x-Pick'n'Mix-x chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
that was really sad and sweet :( please update soon i really like this story :)
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
That was amazing... Really, really amazing. Thank you very much for posting this heart-wrenching chapter.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »