Reviews for Worth
Madam'zelleG chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Somehow we knew that she would die but at least the baby is alive. For now.

I can't wait for another update!
Literatech chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
I am enjoying this immensely. I am of course saddened by the death of Mrs. Birchtold. She was a wonder of a creation. You are to be congratulated. The interaction and chemistry between our Watson and the lovely lady was wonderfully written. Please update soon!
AdidasandPie chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Yay Holmes, emotion!

Still, the suspense! You're killing me.
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Fantastically build and written, the fic had caught my eye once i laid my eyes on it. Keep writing. You've got awesome talent. :)
Krypticmessage chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for more! Will they make it? Silly me; they have to make it. Right? Right? RIGHT?
crawlcarrymethrough chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Oh. My. Goodness! I am utterly astounded by how eloquently you're able to portray, basically to a tee, the characters of Holmes and Watson. I haven't had the pleasure of reading as wonderful a story as this in quite a while. The plot is wonderful, the little displays of emotion are heart wrenching, and the wait for the next chapter is sure to kill me! Please, PLEASE, continue writing!
Irrelevancy chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
...Now, I must watch House.

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! This is most interesting, and I'd love to see a conclusion~!
Irrelevancy chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
I believe in spoiling authors, no matter how late this may be. :3

HOORAY FOR PLOT! Wow, this is off to a brilliant start, and read more I shall! x'D
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This marks the first GOOD Sherlock Holmes fic I've read since ever!

...Nah, no offense to other people, but this is exceptionally great, and most definitely in character! I can't wait to read more!
Flavia chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Brilliant story! I love it, and I always wonder of how Holmes views Watson...so it makes me happy to read this!
Madam'zelleG chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
An excellent chapter. I really like the emotions here. You have portrayed the worry and desperation very well.

Well worth the wait. I do hope that you update very soon!
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Oooh, another cliffhanger... hope there'll be another chapter up soon! I really like this fic!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
A well written and well characterised story; I love the use of quotes at the beginning of each chapter, especially the Harry Potter and House ones. Very fitting and certainly add to the chapters - which I hope to see another one of very soon!

-Lee x
machi-tan chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
aw Poor Holmes and Watson

and I agree yay Holmes for showing emotion I cant belive that inocent Sammy is dead over money

ans how is the birthing going I hope Holmes and Lestrade can make it in time and I loved Lestrades view of it all

update soon
MeadowLark4491 chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Wow. Holmes is downright terrifying when like this. I agree with Lestrade I /do not/ want to be his sworn enemy...Hurting Watson also seems like a bad plan. Looking forward to the next bit of this one, well done guys.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »