Reviews for Worth
Bluebellbird chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Good characterisation of Holmes! Keep going!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Keep the pregnant lady (and her baby) alive. That's all I ask. If you feel the need to kill off someone, kill Watson. We can all use a little more Watson death-fic, and he'll just get resurrected again for the next person to play with, anyway. But the pregnant lady didn't do anything. She didn't ask to be in your story, so why should she be forced to suffer?

Anyway, that was really good, like always. Could you please write more soon?
mrspencil chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Once again, very well done , you build things up very skillfully. Thank you

Mrs P:)
Pip Fraggle chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
I'm just beginning the Sherlock Homes Series and I love it all. I love the way you have emphasized the connection between Holmes and Watson in this story and I like how you showed the relationship between Watson and the police force in general. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AdidasandPie chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Wait, what? No! You can't go and leave them in a flooding basement while that woman's having a baby! Ah, suspense!

The standards on this story continue to be wonderfully high. I'm enjoying it immensely.

I imagine you've been told this a couple of times now, but I'll throw in my two cents and say that I'm pretty sure House and Wilson were based off of Holmes and Watson. House of Holmes, at least, the producer's confirmed that.
jr003 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
awesome story! finish please..:) and yes house and wilson are A LOT like holmes and watson!
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Oh dear...poor Watson...and poor...pregnant lady...Mrs. Birchtold. Nice addition with the brother thing. You've done will with the variety in personalities.
emma chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Be confident, watson, he cares for you! But I really hope that finally Holmes will show this and let Watson know he has feelings. I want to see next chapter!
Krypticmessage chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Love where this story is going! It is very suspenseful, emotional and discriptive!

Love it; keep it coming!

PS. Now that you mention it, there is a lot of similarities between Holmes and Watson and House and Wilson. Weird! :-)
happychica chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
I'm pretty sure House and Wilson were based off of House and Watson (Cuddy might be Lastrade, but that I'm less sure about). People with far too much time on their hands have written essays on this subject. I just cracked up and enjoyed both stories even more.

Oh, please don't kill Mrs. Birchtold. She's seems like a very nice lady, and doesn't she have like...five kids?
Silverdragonstar chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Yes I do see the similarities between the House Wilson Holmes Watson. Like the story so far as well.
machi-tan chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Oh my gosh amazing chapter please update soon

and yes House was based off Sherlock Holmes they have various hints thought the show about Sherlock Holmes and House is a medical Holmes and Wilson is the caring Watson who is the only person who can stand him and keeps him on the right path
jojobeans chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
How exciting! Love your story so far; can't wait to see how it unfolds. I definitely see similarities b/t holmes & Watson and House & Wilson...gotta luv'em all :-)
Nytd chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Despite the fact that very little happens in this chapter, you manage to convey urgency and no small amount of drama with the two being stashed so carelessly in the damp basement.

I have every faith that Holmes will not be far behind, and I look forward to how he manages to track down doctor and newfound patient. :)
nobody chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Excellent pacing, excellent wind-up: "He would deliver this baby, and it would take all of his faculties to do it. He could only hope that Holmes would deliver them from this cellar before the water rushed in, before it was too late for them all." Can't wait for the next bit! Thanks for a great pick-me-up on a horrible sick day.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »