Reviews for Speak Softly
TOSoldtimer chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Loved it! Highlander/Kenshin Rurouni FICs are so rare, and this one is sooo good. Characterizations were spot on - especially Aoshi's vow of permanent fealty. Can't wait for the sequel. Please.
Catcrazzed chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
nice! After having read it at least three times I still enjoy it.
Are you still thinking about writting a sequel?
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
I just had a idea
Methos wants to see his students in a serious fight and pits them against each other in a sparring match, the only rule being no decapitating allowed.
Watching Kenshin and Saito take vicious pot shots at each other and not having to worry about dying would be a real spectacle to see.
"Goddamn it, Saito that hurt!"
"Shut up and bleed Battousai, I waited too damn long for a chance to maim you!"
I can imagine them lying exhausted, unable to move let alone fight and insulting each others hair.
and then...
"I am not mopping THAT up!" Yahiko points at the many blood splatters that 'Kenshin and Saito's Epic Smack Down' as it would forever be known as, had resulted in.
CrowX chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Wow, I love it! I adore Ruroni Kenshin and Highlander and to read a crossover with my favorite - Methos - is great. Wonderful story!
Senna Sylvan chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
I was just wondering if there would still be a sequel to this story? It's been a while. :)
darkdranzer chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
omg flail this is epic awesomeee haha methos thought kenshin was weak hehe
kakita101 chapter 7 . 7/3/2012
Hey, i really enjoyed reading this story. It was absolutely amusing. Anyways, I hope you put the sequel up real soon.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
I'm partly dissapointed that Hiko isn't an immortal as well. But then again Quickening immortality can be somewhat limiting (I prefer to think of Hiko as a concealed dragon youkai that could give Methos a run for his money in the age department, but that's just my little fantasy). Still, I'd hate to see the world continue on with no Hiko in it. Blasphemy. heh. Still love this story. Good for Aoshi.
Lord Mortensen chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
update soon!
Alejandro chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Hi There ,

wow, deep , very deep.

and somewhat disturbing as i don't really want to see a meeting between Methos and Seijuro Hiko ( on the other hand it's like an accident , you don't want to see it but you can't look away ).

for the Story ... well that's simple : I like it !

cheers

Alej
kyuuo chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
love this xover

sequel please? ...soon?
Sorrow7e chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Please write more... please!
12ofHearts chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
Two things. Why do you keep posting chapters, if you are not entirely satisfied by them? The continual self deprication begins to seem like "And if you don't like this, it's not my fault." Which is annoying. If you are going to commit to something, you should commit to it. Be willing to own it. Make it something worth owning.

Second. What happens to Kenshin? *drools*
Ez21 chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Are you ever gonna write a sequel, this fic is excellent, I can't wait to read what happens next
FireSenshi2 chapter 7 . 11/27/2010
Love this story and I'm definitely hoping for a sequel! :)