Reviews for Virtual Reality versus Real Romance
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
ROFL and again, by the grace of GOD, I find another of your stories.

Wondered who else wrote as good as you. Go figure... YOU.

LOL

I should be sleeping but...mmmm nah. rather read. LOL

REVIEWING REVIEWING REVIEWING REVIEWING...
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
together they can face everything... :) perfect as always...poor Mac... you know what I'm going to watch those eppis .. you made me want to *gg*
thehurtyouwant chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
it was long but i would have really looked foward to whatching that episode with ur take on it lov it much more to go

xoxo crazy hot

leah

ur no.1 fan
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Hi my cyber friend lol

FASTASTIC, INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, PERFECT

This idea was more than simply wonderful, this is one of the best Eppy and that scene with Mac, Stella and Adam is great and an excellent opportunity to be exploited just as you did.

I love how you mix the pieces Eppy with your story, this makes the story far better.

This season is very rich in opportunities for great stories and this chapter is amazing and you did a perfect work. As always you kept their characteristics and made my day much better. I love how you explore their friendship and their hope to take the next step in their relationship.

This chapter makes it clear that Mac doesn't have great skills when it comes to flirting lol. But he doesn't need much to impress us, and with Stella would be no different lol. It was a beautiful declaration of love that Mac did for Stella. And this story made up my mind to work here and it's already thinking of many possibilities, if you want then I send a PM to you.

You want to make a sequel? Eppy with that killer dies? It would be great too.

Gosh, I just get totally excited about your stories and how your mind works, always finding a way to put them together, and this is amazing.

I loved this story too, and certainly I'm going to watch this eppy only imagine what you wrote. As always another excellent work from the best writer smacked that exists in this world:)

Sorry about the short review but I'm running here at work, but I'm trying to finish reading another story and review between reports. :)

You once again made me happier than I already am:)

Huge hugs

SBT
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
pepperonyschueberry chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
i loved the one scene in the episode when Stella came to see what the guys were doing

"Who's the tacky dresser?"

"That's me." LOVE IT!

every time I read one of ur eppy based one shots it reminds me how great the episode, could have been, but at least you pick episodes where its not hard to imagine SMacked stuff

i love Mac being nervous, so cute :)

CUTE :D

"Mac," she utters almost out of breath.

"I don't like virtual romances," Mac confesses with a slight frown.

"Good because I like my Taylor up close and personal; in the flesh," she smiles as she kisses him once more. "Time for some fun."

"Stella?"

"Come on Mac," Stella urges as she leads them to the couch were a laptop and two controllers have been set up. "Take a seat."

"What?" Mac asks as his mouth offers a small laugh. But he quickly sits down, almost eager to try his hand a second life once again.

"Okay so since you seem lost when it comes to picking up cyber women," Stella emphasizes. "We need to prepare you if you run into 'Venus' again and either myself or Adam aren't around."

"Okay," Mac agrees with some reluctance as he watches his avatar 'Taylor' come back to life on the screen before him. He then watches with amusement as an avatar appears on the screen, closely resembling the amazing woman beside him. With his heart still reeling from their amazing kissing connection a few minutes earlier, when he locks eyes with the sexy avatar, his brain starts to race with naughty thoughts.

"Like my avatar?"

"Very much," Mac answers as he loosens two more buttons on his dress shirt. "So now what?"

"When you see me Mac, what is the first word that comes to your mind?"

"Beautiful?" Mac blurts out and then looks at Stella with a slight frown. "Well I didn't mean the avatar because she's not real but...well it was..." Mac starts only to have Stella lean in and kiss him on the lips, stopping his mis-guided speech.

AAAaaaAWWWWww I want that to happen on the show:

"What was the word you wanted to use other than crush?" Mac inquires.

"Love. I'm falling in love with you," she confesses.

"Really," he slowly ponders. "I guess that's good because I am falling in love with you. No regrets Stella."

"No regrets Mac."

They remain locked in blissful silence a few minutes longer before Stella pulls back slightly and hands Mac the controller once again. "Ready to get your game on?"

"Show me whatcha got," Mac lightly goads.

long kinda, but it was amazing loved the ending thats what Mac needed to do when Stella almost drowned fall asleep on the couch with her :D
Miyukiseta chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Man, I love that scene in Down the Rabbit Hole. It was just so funny seeing Mac playing Second Life (and totally failing at it).

So glad your Muse is back and working away again. A wonderful idea and really nice to know that you still having a zillion ideas running through that brain of yours.

Thanks again for the story, girl!:D
AssassinsQueen chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I kinda loved that eppy :)

But I also love the idea of that story. It's really refreshing to read the many ideas you have for our fav. couple :)

I can't say much more than that it was really well done :)
SMackedHuddyFan16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aww (: That was amazing! I loved that ep. And this definitely does it justice. Well done!
pop-and-lol chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
down the rabbit hole, one of my favorite eppys. good job on this one although i must admit, i miss the part where stella checked out mac's ass. haha!
tvfan87 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww, it was really sweet. I loved it.
phantom of the mental ward chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was beautiful! My face hurts from smiling so much! You are definatly a spectacular writer!
Timeforachange chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I liked this story and it wasn't too long:) Mac in cyper space is funny. He doesn't know how to speak to people so I think it was great that Stella took over, and I really like that scene on the show. I also liked the fact that Stella could get Mac to sleep in the end. She should do that more often and I think Mac would do it not matter what, I know he loves her:)

And you got them to confess their feelings for each other, that was amazing. They're so meant to be together. Can't wait to read more from you:)
talkstoangels77 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ah, this was really good! I like the way you were able to get into the characters' heads so well.
kaidiii chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Brilliant one-shot.I like it! Wonderful eppy was. Nice Stella made the promise true! Good night Mac and Stella with sweet dreams!Excellent work!Have a relax weekend!