Reviews for Blitzkrieg Raged
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
More awesome Tina/Puck interactions. I really do love the two of them together. I loved Tina pretending to drink as much as him so he wouldn't be drinking alone :)
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Again, wonderfully written story on a combination which is usually not focused on. I like how practical and cool and sweet Tina is and how she's willing to sit along with Puck as he drinks himself senseless just because she doesn't want him to feel alone. And you captured Puck beautifully with the pain he's reeling from due to Quinn and the whole Beth fiasco, with his inability and unwillingness to own up to his feelings. Again... I have no critiques. Just wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aww, that was sweet. Those two make such an odd pair, but I really like it. Great job!
EverlastingMuse chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
xokittyiunox chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I absolutely love the way you write. It's so realistic, and the pairing was great. I love how you stayed close to character with both of them. Wonderful story. :)
coffee dazed chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
really good story, loved the your characterisation of puck and tina, think you captured their personalities well.

hope you continue this fic

Dru chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awwww poor Puck. I love this, Tina comforting him by force..and pretending to drink with him, hee.
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is a really nice story. I like these two together. You should continue the series.
lalalalalaaa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was so sweet; you write their friendship extrememly well. Because they're such opposites in certain aspects, you would assume that you would need to make one of the characters slightly...out of character. But that wasn't the case with this story and your previous Puck/Tina story. You keep them in complete character and I look forward to reading anymore fics of their friendship. :)
particularly good finder chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Absolutely wonderful ) too cute
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
awww Tina!
HanaDear chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, my love for you and your stories only grows. There's something subtle and wonderful in how you write both of these characters so well..yeah, I don't care if that doesn't even make sense haha. And I totally laughed at Puck 'demoting' her. Thanks for another great oneshot :)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I simply love it when you write these two. this piece didn't disapoint and it was splended as always!
ApplePie777 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010

Why doesn't EVERY author know how to write such an amazing friendship fic?

This is really in character, and you made it plausible. I liked Puck's POV too.

...and you made me really wish this actually happened.

Mark of a good story, all done here. ;)

CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Fantastic job! I really, REALLY liked this. I think you captured their emotions and personalities perfectly.

Ps: I'm oh-so jealous about you gettig your shirt. I can't get one. :(