Reviews for Blitzkrieg Raged
hmswolfstar chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
You write Puck and Tina SOOOOO well!

I adorrrrre this story :) It makes me smile a LOT
Adatrix chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Ahhh! Amazing. I have decided that because of your awesome fanfics, Puck and Tina's friendship needs to happen for real on the show :)

I loved this story. What else can I say, other than keep doing what you're doing because you're great at it (particularly with Tina - she doesn't get enough juice on the show or on , and she's my fave). And yes, I would love to read one-shots about the summer following Shotgun Wedding.
ArboursGreen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Loved this as usual! I laughed at Puck being convinced Tina made the food even though she's Korean, her keeping him company when he drinks (I was wondering how she wasn't affected by keeping up with Puck), and of course Shaun of the Dead. The latter is one of my favorite movies ever, so it was awesome seeing it get a shout out.

I love your Puck-a little mean, a lot of macho bravado but he's never outright a douche. And your Tina is very sweet and perceptive in her quietness. Their hesitant friendship in this very cute. Excellent job!
forsillyfools chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Excellent, though this does not come as a surprise since you wrote the fic and all...

I love the Puck/Tina friendship, especially because he's in denial of it which is hilarious. Asian flush my life. I like that Tina went out of her way to make him feel better and the allusion to Sympathy From the Devil was cute. The jellybeans came back to haunt 'em, ha. Always looking forward to your fics, good job here!
19 | « Prev Page 1 2