Reviews for Close Relations
Smooth Flying chapter 1 . 6/25
Nobody messes with Yao's hair. XD
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Aiya, that was the cutest thing ever!
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
NO ONE can stand going 200 miles an hour for 24 hours, Prussia!
Crazed King chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Don't forget Canada! (july 1st is also canada day).

okay, that random point aside, thank you for this awesome fic! I loved all the humour here, and all the characters. Your portrayal of them was so awesome!

so many lols and squees for Kiku and his cosplay collection XD. And grins for England and Tea. Poor russia though, having to buy the all store. lots of facepalming for america's breakfast, and laughter for Korea's antics. And the German brothers. Haha, that was epic! along with Italy. And I loved Taiwan and Hong Kong here.

Thank you again for making my day brighter with this awesome story!
Yue chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
...And this is the reason Canada snapped. Pouvre Matthieu. Il doit être triste. Et un peu fâché. Je suis dèsoleé! I now want to read a fic where Matthew and Hong Kong celebrate their birthday together. Actually, fem!Canada would be even better. I love Yao... I'm Chinese-Canadian, so I guess I'm kind of biased. I think I like China/Hong Kong better than China/Japan, so this made me really happy.

PS: if you didn't get the French, it's "Poor Matthew. He must be sad. And a little angry. I"m sorry!"
90834 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012

Oh my gosh... that was positively adorable! I can't wait to get onto the next chapters~

Good job!

Have a nice day~
ShellyFooSho chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Laughed so hard! I Love this to bits, good job!
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Oh how I love this yaoi couple~ *sighs heavenly* how you represented it was so sweet~ thank you for that~
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
So far, sweetest chapter! I practically cried when Korea was all sad! N I LOVE THE LAST LINE!
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
It broke my heart a bit to read that china was miku for a bit, but that was SHOOOOOOOOO cute chapter~
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
CHINAS SOOOOOOOOO KYUTE! N Russia's just... Creepy... But cool! I love how much china eats yet he's still so small n kyute!
vodkaCanidae chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Ooh I LOVE THIS FIC! You did a really great job! Thank you for writing this!
vodkaCanidae chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
LMAO Alfred XD I love how he messes everything up but still gets Yao to pay for the damages. His antics are adorable~ Another great chapter!
vodkaCanidae chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Romance over tea~! XD LOVE IT!