Reviews for Leaning Slightly to the Left
MoonstoneAndStarDust chapter 1 . 3/2
Just want you to know, I found this story forever ago and loved it since it combined HP with OTH and I’m currently watching part of the show this is based on and it always makes me think of this story now so I had to come back and reread it. It makes so much sense for this storyline to go with these characters and I can totally see it happening between the end of the book and the epilogue which makes me like it even more. Definitely a favorite of mine :)
lizzzsunshine chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
Holy crap, I adored this. I was a fan of OTH for YEARS, and it was so fun to identify each parallel from the show in your story. Such a fun idea.
lizzzsunshine chapter 3 . 7/22/2017
Ah, the Harpies ball the Clothes Over Bro's store opening! I'm such a fan of One Tree Hill, so I'm seriously loving this
lizzzsunshine chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I love this. And is it just me, or is chapter one loosely based off of the season five opener of One Tree Hill? Cause I was getting some Peyton Sawyer and Lucas Scott vibes, especially with the book (an unkindness of ravens, anyone?)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Not bad, but way too Hermione-centred, and way too easy for Hermione... first, she is a crybaby and angry because Ron had move on, but she do nothing but complains... Then the author put Ron's girl out of the fic and Hermione says she must be Ron friend again, but still do nothing... In the end, she do nothing, don't win Ron back nor must work to get Ron back, is Ron the one who must go to her... Not horrible, but not good either.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Finally it seems Hermione has grown a bit and had stopped to be a selfcentred crybaby... although the fic is still too Hermione centred. The Mattie character is mostly wasted, as is Ron, and Harry is almost completely missing... Lavender is the best, no doubt about it...
Guest chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Hermione being the selfish woman all know... at least she had admitted it.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Basically, the author had killed Hermione competition. She likes Hermione too much to make her to work for Ron. It seems Hermione NEVER has to win back Ron... If Ron fails, he must go through he'll to win back Hermione, but when Hermione is the one who fails, she had to do nothing to win back Ron...
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Hemione is a real bitch. She dropped Ron and now is all crybaby victim and angry because Ron isn't with her?... and not only this. She want Ron, but she want to get Ron, doing nothing at all...
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
This Hermione is totally conceited and self-centred. Fist she put her job over Ron, and then, when he is trying to save the relationship, she reject him... and now, when he has made his life with another woman, she is the victim and is angry?... She hoped he would be waiting like a good lapdog?... Ridiculous.
Affu chapter 17 . 4/1/2016
I cried so much. This book took my best ship and crushed it into a million pieces but towards the end it built it back sto her than ever. I loved it.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
Reminds me of the Luke - lyndsey-Peyton triangle From One Tree Hill
funnechick chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
So, here I am, finding your story more than a year after it has been updated/finished. Usually when it has been this long since a story has been finished, I don't review it. But I just felt that I had to tell you how amazing a writer I think you are. I am by no means a fan of reading Hermonie & Ron stories. I never set out to read them, have no interest in reading them, and the one time I tried, I gave up early on in the first chapter.

But your writing, at least for the couple of days it took me to read this story, made me become a fan. And to me, that is the best compliment that I could issue. Many times, with stories and writers that I love, it's mainly their plot that shines through, along with their superb writing. But with yours, (not to say that I didn't love the plot), your writing was just fantastic! I feel like you could write anything, any story, with any characters, with any plot, and make me fall in love with it. It's just this quality that you have. I can't even pinpoint anything specific, it's everything!

I'm hoping as of right now, that you have many other works I can read, because I will be checking your profile shortly. :) And if it is your dream to be a published author, I hope I can one day read your novels.
Jen0318 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I just came upon this story. Thank goodness I am off from work today because I couldn't stop reading it. My heart broke for them more and more with each chapter. I still feel like there is more to their story. They did become engaged and everything came full circle, yet so much happened in between. He had worked himself up so much that he only loved Mattie for that suddenly to go away. I would love to see a sequel, even if it is a short one. ;)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
I just want to say that I absolutely love your fanfic and ahauagdblznsgs YOU ARE PERFECT