Reviews for One Step to the Horizon
omnomnommeh chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I've only just started playing metro 2033 and i'm waiting for the book to arrive, so I thought I would read some fanfics on it. I have read a few stories so far and yours has been the best - and to think that English isn't your first language is amazing :) This story is fantastic to read, there are hardly any errors, and I was hooked as soon as I started reading it. I really love the friendship you have created between Ivan and Chuikov and it was very easy to warm up to the characters :D I think you posted these chapters quite a while back now, but if you were to consider writing the next chapter, I would most definately look foward to it :) I wish I could write like you, but I think i'll need quite a bit of practice first... Keep up the awesome work! :)
DreamerOfTheFlowingDream chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Awesome for a first attempt. Definitely better than whatever I have submitted. Good Job!
ZomRomCom chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
This is a great second chapter.

The first caught my interest from the first sentance.

I like your style of writing too, keep it up
TheBlackFox666 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
An amazing addon with an interesting cliffhanger, i am eagerly awaiting more!
Post-Human Soldier chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I love your style of writing, it makes me envious of the skill/talent that you have.

I am also a fan of Metro 2033, and you have accurately portrayed the terrifying world of post-apoptalyptic Moscow... almost as good as the game if I might say so.

Your characters are instantly likeable and fascinatingly easy to imagine them in the frozen wastes.

English may not be your best language, but you write better than most 13 year olds that have been hearing English since day one.

I admit, at first I was skeptical of the rather generic name you gave the protaganist. However I am glad to say that I was proven wrong once again.

Keep up the good work and take your time if need be.
TheBlackFox666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
OOooooo finally a Metro fiction besides my own, and i find it interesting!

Keep it up, You've peeked my interested as to what will happen next!

Subbed and alerted :)