Reviews for Bright Imprisionment
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
this was good.
is there more?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Interesting story, will you be continuing this?
Queenofloveandhearts chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this entire chap. You picture Megatron so well and its quite frankly your fault that I've realized that Megatron is...well, you might get it. XD (sexeh...there I said it!)
Other then that the pure emotion that Bubmbelee shows is just heart wrenching. The poor thing is hurt but true to his name he is a bee and wanted to sting someone. Unfortunetly (or fortunately for us fangirls XD) he has peeked Megatrons interest.
While I know you have gone on to glorify other animes and such with your wondeful typing I just want to say thank you. As I told you before I am a huge fan of your Transformers stories and until you ever get the inspiration to type for them again I will be on standby. Till then I will enjoy your other works of art.
Again thank you
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
good story
number1brawlfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I like the idea. Please continue with it. I wanna know what happens. Whether or not Bumblebee joins the 'Cons or whatever you decide to do.
Lady Wratt chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
oh o.o
Writergel chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
O_o . . . Wow. This is really cool. Hopefully you will continue. If it does, will Bee join the 'Cons? Will Megatron break out of prison? WILL BEE JOIN THE 'CONS AND BREAK MEGS OUT? I dunno. That's YOUR job to answer those questions.
Loveless427 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I really love this FanFic! I hope you decide to update it soon, it would be a shame for it to just stop now. If you don't update it though it was still a great one-shot, so thanks a lot for sharing with us!

~LL.
NeonGhost8 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oooo i love, absolutely love how you prtrayed bumblebee's dark side! how he needed someone to be disgusted for his weakness rather than coddle him for it. me likey ;D

please do continue my dear author~
Attivermi chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Take note that I only feel like reviewing stories that I find extremely well written. Congratulations! :)

For now, I'm just going to say some stuff that I liked. And I'll try not to make it sound TOO corny or anything.

-I agree with Megs. Bumblebee WOULD make a good Decepticon.

-You have combined two elements that I love to see in stories. Torture and crying. Call me cruel, if you must. :)

-I only found one thing that needs to be fixed. I'm not sure if someone pointed this out already, but you wrote MGarton instead of MEgatron. But thank you anyway for not writing in some form of "txt tlk" like I've seen other people do on . :D

-I simply ADORE your writing style. (Did I spell "style" right? Please tell me if I didn't...)

-You have REALLY good word choices. And you made me realize that Cybertronians have "eyebrows" of sorts. I never noticed that. Thank you! :)

If you want even more, then send me a PM and I'll tell you. :)

...I would tell you how you can improve, but I really can't think of anything at the moment. :)

Just wondering, but will this be continued? Please tell me if it will, then I REALLY want to read chapter two. :D

I wish you good luck in your other stories! Which I shall check out now. By the way, I have this story favorited. :)
thebrokencradle chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Is there more? Please tell me there's more...

*shakes screen*

HUMANITY DEPENDS ON IT!
Eryn Savin chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
you cpatured megatron's megalomaniac personality really well in this story. ILOVE IT!
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hope you plan to continue this!
Smokes91 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was pretty good. You should keep going... Update soon.
Dragolover1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010