Chaitra chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Even if you don't have good grammer(Sorry if I hurt you), you have good imagination. Keep it up:)
Mikadaphne28 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
LOL, dude. Your grammar makes me smile, but the story makes me grin. Pretty straightforward of Skipper, huh? Selena ;) _
lovingSkipper chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
LoveSkipper chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
i'm really sorry... I promise i will make the other Skilene story as soon as i can! Yeah, just see later...
eppwannabewriterfangirlXDXDXD chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Noooo! Not one or two months! We need more Skilene stories or Fanfiction will be taken over by gooey Marski and weirdo Kico! *sobs* no pressure. It's okay though, you don't have to. I love this story still!
Skipper Belmont chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Thanks for the reviews!

I will make some Skilene story again (yes, i love Skilene), but maybe it will take a long time. So, just wait for my new story. Maybe about one or two months.
penguinsfan19 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
great chapter for Skilene! something like this needs to happen in the show, honestly!

read and comment my fanfictions for penguins: New Animals at Central Park Zoo and its sequel Monkey Tails and Penguin Feathers.
eppwannabewriterfangirlXDXDXD chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aww! I love this story. So cute. And Skilene. It is awesome! I hope there would be more!

There is nothing in this box. *box jiggles* Uh, I did that. *box screams* I,did...that...
halfhuman123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It could use a lot of editing, but it's got a good premise.
Metallica1147 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aw that was a good story, good work :)
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 1 . 6/24/2010