Reviews for Singing in the Dead of Night
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love this story! I do enjoy the werewolves, and these were interesting character analyses woven through an exciting, well-thought out story. I hope you continue writing (especially more pieces about Seth!) Caseyandra
Lora Perry chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
I loved this! i was so surprised when I saw that you wrote in this fandom, and then was really glad, becuase you always bring such depth to characters and situations.

This was amazing, and I love how Jake slowly comes to the conclusion at the end. Perfect small portion of Edward.

Just really well done!
OfTheGreenwood chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Thanks so much for the update-was so thrilled to see a new chapter! Though was quite sad to see it end, this was the perfect end to the story. Jacob's grown so much-though it was an immensely private moment, hope Edward was listening at the end so that he knows how mature his future son-in-law is, if he didn't already! Thanks again for a wonderful story-you should definitely write more with these characters!
OfTheGreenwood chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Haven't been able to take my eyes from the screen. Wonderful, wonderfully intense story that beautifully articulates both the relationship between Seth and Jacob and Jacob's feelings towards his role as Alpha and pack member. Can't wait to read more and hope that the two of them pull through.

Also, it seems like you want to keep the focus on Jacob, but would you consider doing this chapter (and the next) from Edward's POV?
Tyranusfan chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Great job so far, Faye!

You're really tough on your characters. Jake should talk to Sam Winchester about that. He's really in for it, I think. :)

You've got an interesting situation going here, the "head and tail" of the pack, stuck together, unable to get out (so far). Makes for some good character development.

I like how you characterized Seth. At times he actually sounds like an over-eager puppy, so willing to please his Alpha.

Can't wait to see where you go with this.
broken-hearted wings chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
WOW. That was beautiful! Seth and Jacob are my two favorite characters and you've captured them so well! Please keep writing! )
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I wouldn't go so far to call myself a fan, but I've seen the two Twilight movies, and was pleasantly surprised (that they were actually pretty good! LOL).

One thing I thought about Jacob was "this is Dean from Gilmore Girls all over again (we've discussed that), and I figured the story would end badly for him. I was surprised again to learn that he eventually finds some peace. (Though, Bela is an idiot and really puts the kid through the ringer in New Moon. Makes me feel sorry for him.)

Anyways, I don't know all the backstory of the next two books (looked it up online, got the gist), but I enjoyed what you did here. This is a nice day-in-the-life fic, and from what I can see, you handled the characterizations very well. I liked it!

You should write more in this 'verse.