Reviews for DragonBall Dilemma
JewBrow94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
but I do love a good messed up timeline
JewBrow94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
doesn't really matter how much they screw up the time line that's Multiverse Theory for you thay will still wind up back in there own timeline
Kinglongoria chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
I am not a huge Trunks or Pan fan. I mainly read this story for the time travel elements. I do love a good time travel story blue boxes or not. So far this one has potential. With a teen Vegeta being there it seems the timeline is all shook up. I can't wait to see more differences.
SessRin4EverTID chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Love it

I'll see if the sequel is up yet Ok
Darth Dobbs chapter 10 . 2/9/2011
Good story
Twin Tails Speed chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
This is a very good story.
rxcspideyb chapter 10 . 4/20/2003
awsome
MuslimBarbie chapter 10 . 12/1/2002
GREAT FIC!
SuperKai chapter 10 . 8/2/2002
Great story. Enjoyed reading it.
digifan chapter 10 . 5/12/2002
What a great ending, looking forward to the sequal.
hotaru420 chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
coolies!
SuperDuperNova715 chapter 8 . 4/15/2002
YAYYYYY! Chapter Chapter Chapter Chapter Chapterrrrr!... uhhh yeah. ne way, i cant wait to see what happens. keep it up!
little red hen chapter 7 . 4/9/2002
I really like the story but Trunks cant be born anytime soon or he'd be way older than the Pan of that timeline.
SuperDuperNova715 chapter 6 . 4/8/2002
good chapters. sorry i havent been able to review for a while, school sux! o well. keep'em comin!
a db fan chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Sorry to remember it to you but... IF SAIYANS PURGED PLANETS WAS BECAUSE FREEZER, NOT OTHER REASON! So if Freezer is dead, saiyns hasn't any reason to do it Bulding an imperie? Perhaps, but that's all.

Seems the unique importatn plot are al those V&B fics around. People only use their minds for that!