Reviews for Dude You Stink Like Sex
taylor.b.nation chapter 1 . 10/8
I see you were inspired by Heartbreakers several times. Thats one of my all time favorite movies forever.
taylor.b.nation chapter 5 . 10/8
Im just imagining the girl as Jennifer Love Hewitt. She is superrrrrr hot in Heartbreakers. Shes got an amazing body for a thin girl. I love those little dresses she wears too.
And i LOVE corporate Dean.
I just wish they did more than just intercourse in this.
WOW good Sex Stories I ever read about Dean Winchester And Kaylee I don't know about Sam Winchester Got Taken By Demons or Two Men Also He Was Taken by Larry Frank?
Tiffany chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
hi hotty
Hai chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
can you do one with like a threesome of Reader/Dean/sam?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Oh my god this was the sexiest thing I've ever read! And the story was good too! Please for the love of god continue it!
sarah chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
Can you continue this story about Margaret and Dean? Please?
deangirl27 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
God damn that marget bitch was soo lucky! Dean is the best lover!
deangirl27 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Mia waa a lucky bitch! Poir mia my ass she was lucky! Dean is the best
deangirl27 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Omg gosh dean is a sex god and coah roth is ugly. Those two bitches were lucky to hav dean
anti-money chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Can you write a one shot with a rough dominant krrhazzy dean, and some poor
girl who became his victim for the night
Egyptian Kiss chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Hot, hot hot! I love this. More soon please. EK!
MidnightWolf358 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
This was so hot! I wish you guys would continue with this chapter and makw it into a story! Also write more one shots for this page! Please!
Puddin little minx chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
ok im officially going for a cold shower now lol great update as always you so rocked this chapter please update asap keep up the awesome work :)
Puddin little minx chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
wow that was extremely hot i think i need a cold shower lol awesome update girls well done please update real soon going to read the other one now :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »