Reviews for April 29, 2010
Jemmie chapter 6 . 6/16
My guess even though the next and final chapters are already written: Theresa found out. She found out everything, and somehow got angry for Jerry being okay with the idea or Jalex and being so hung up on Tina, kicking him out. Theresa was going to name him Jack, in honor of it, but then when she didn't know what to name him, Max realized that meant Theresa forgave them and accepted their relationship.

Time to find out.
Lucyole chapter 9 . 4/23
that was an amazing, romantic, exciting sweet and interesting story i liked it.
fictionOVERreality101 chapter 8 . 3/9
wow the ending was completely unexpected i love how you can keep surprising me Im usually good at making educational guesses as to whats going to happen next but this time i was dying of suspense the whole time whats going to happen next are they really going to do the spell it was really good
fictionOVERreality101 chapter 7 . 3/9
omg i did not see Justin leaving 2 well i guess it make sense out sight out of mind keep the temptation out of reach wow this is turning out to be the best fanfic ever written and read i love from top to bottom
fictionOVERreality101 chapter 6 . 3/9
wow you did it again never would of thought max knew more than what he was letting on this is seriously good
fictionOVERreality101 chapter 1 . 3/9
this is awesome i love it
Billy Ruffian chapter 2 . 3/5
Sigh... Justin really doesn't consider that Alex might be lying, just like him? Isn't he supposed to be the smart one?
Ducky chapter 5 . 2/6
I literally just yelled, "FOUR FOR YOU GLEN COCO! YOU GO GLEN COCO!" out loud at my sister's place, waking up my sleeping two-year-old nephew.

Also, this fic makes me sad. For the record.
demigoddesses chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
! Aw, this story is so cute. I liked the mix of angst and romance and cute and (:
I just really like your writing in general!
inta chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
The theory isnt confusing at all I thought up a slightly more complicated version of it and im only13 good job!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Amazing story!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I love this plot! And it's April 29th today, making this extra cool!
puckleberry4ever chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
That story was great I loved the Jalex :) I really liked max's character he was so mature and smart :).. I really liked your story you should right more cause to be honest this was the best Jalex story I have ever read..
TMI pixie chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Awesome story... Love it!
Mischief Not Yet Managed chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I love when Max is the hero, because it's unlikely but his character has, albeit unknowingly or unintentionally, saved the day before. Yeah, I found it weird Max never actually explained his vision. But Teresa said he was with her...? Is she lying too? If she is then she must know Max fibbed about his vision too... Whatever this it, it just got a lot more interesting.