Reviews for Accidental Companions
Yuki237 chapter 36 . 11/21/2017
Please please please please can you update some of your kakashi x fem naruto story
I really like them
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2017
I'm a little confused on how everything works in terms of uzu and the others. She's in her kid teens and yet she became a gennin then jonnin? And how does it work with her missions when she went on solo missions at age 10?
Ninjazzz chapter 36 . 5/27/2017
I love this story. I have a twisted sense of humor so I find some bits a little funny. Like Alice jumping on kakashi and scaring him. Or when mica 'greeted' the hokage. Especially the thought of what everyone will do to the thrice dammed or should I say hatake dammed (because kakashi is gonna kill them) moronic council. I hope you update soon. Man I just wanted to torture the fuckers on her last mission. And kakashi pick her up and make her sleep for a week would ya. She should not be forcing herself so soon. I love how everyone is like "so we gonna kill the council" "yep" "okay. Our families are ready"
By the way. How does it work with naruto being a teen and being a gennin promoted straight to jonnin. Where did she get all the training and how did she take solo missions? It's a little confusing. But I still love this story please don't stop.
tatipi2262 chapter 36 . 1/9/2017
Plz Update soon
Faery66 chapter 36 . 12/11/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
sinisterdevil chapter 36 . 5/28/2016
Love this! And all your other fics too! Hope this fic would be updated. Would be a shame for this to be discontinued.
yukihime88 chapter 36 . 11/13/2015
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 36 . 11/6/2015
Omg love this chapter looking forward to the next one
redwolf23456 chapter 36 . 10/24/2015
Great story so far
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
Kakashi is annoying... seriously hoping there is no pairing... if there is please state it in summary or put it in the pairing tags as i wouldn't have bothered reading if i knew (well, im hoping there is none)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
lmao, the end with the Hokage cracked me up hard
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
ok, so far this is rather amusing. i look forward to see the ensuring chaos that is sure to come
darkhuntressxir chapter 36 . 10/22/2015
what will kakashi's reaction be once he learn about the familiar...
kissrose36 chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
next chapter please
thelastunicorn chapter 36 . 10/21/2015
i love this chapter of this story. it is really good. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out.