Reviews for Accidental Companions
darkhuntressxir chapter 35 . 1h
so they are not really cat?
KaixDecayx chapter 35 . 4/11
Wooh! Now we're getting in the groove lol. I can't wait for the update
librarat chapter 35 . 4/8
Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, also, I've mentioned this before but I love your stories and I'm very grateful that you take the time to write them.
librarat chapter 34 . 3/4
I need the next chapter so bad, I love your stories and they're so great and god, I can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 34 . 11/20/2014
Please update soon! :D
Just a reader chapter 34 . 9/23/2014
Why in almost all of your stories is it heartwarming and awesome for a while, then you just add somthing odd and kinda gross. Anyway, cool story... maybe? Don't Forget To Be Awesome! :)
Bunnyguest chapter 34 . 9/10/2014
You updated! Yay so glad. Hope the creative feel you've got stays for a few more chapters. Loved the freaked out kakashi and possesive uzu. Sending the eaten heart to the council was a nice touch. Your chapters are always really good but (and i feel really selfish when saying this) they are just too damn short. ( there i said it and feel better now).
Hope your health is going well and you update again soon. Your stories have been missed
Karkatsbabe chapter 34 . 9/9/2014
Love Uzu so much right now.
ebtiger chapter 35 . 5/28/2014
Please continue this storie I love it so much
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 35 . 4/21/2014
i'm looking forword to reading more hope it soon
your ever faithful fan Kyubbi-No-Kitsune01
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
well kakashi has just pulled a no no Uzu is going to beat the living hell out of him
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
wow i had really forgotten how good this storie is i'm glad i'm rereading it
your ever faithful friend Kyubbi-No-Kitsune01
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
so i'm reading this again cuz i like it so much and p hope you doing good
bunnyguest chapter 33 . 12/12/2013
still love this story no matter how many times i read it. hope its one of the naruto stories that you'll pick up and finish.
hope your health is doing better now
keep up the great writing
OnePlotThickens chapter 35 . 11/15/2013
I would really live to read more of this story. It's a great and I love the Kakaxfem!Naru pairing. If you're looking for a beta, pleat let me know. :)

OPT