Reviews for The Heart of the Forbidden Forest
McGonagall's Bola chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was so beautiful... I don't have words.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
0.o GREAT plot of a story. I want the other story to read it. :)
8thweasleykid chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved this! will you expand on it?
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
:] it's awesome! i loved the idea of the story it's really interesting and well written one shot! hope yo read more stories from you! and nice ship i really enjoyed it. Thanks!
Tink607 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I liked it you should really think about making a sequel
Thespianpoet chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I have to say, this is the most unique and intricate fanfiction I have ever read. Not only are the details numerous, but interesting as well. the speech and manner f the characters are positively divine, and I must admit, this is the best HP fanfic I have ever read. I urge you with every fiber of my artistic being, continue this story. I enjoyed it immensely!

Beautifully crafted and a wonder to read.

-Thespianpoet
Future Forensic chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
AWW U HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
There is another one isn't there. This was very good. Fantasy can be hard to interpet. YOu have doe a great job. I love all your stories and am looking forward to more.
kitt46 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This story is wonderful and esquisite. Thank you for writing it.

Kitt
Saeshmea chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
IT was a very nice story... I love Minerva & Severus pairing... they're so cute together... but Sev was quite out of his charecter here...

Any way... it would be nice at least a second chapter telling how Albus takes it all and how Min hides her pregnancy I'd really love seeing a daddy-severus ;P
trulyamused chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Excellent. A wonderful uplifting story. I always love the way you portray Minerva and Severus. Well done.

Truly