Reviews for Enough to Hope
Madfirey chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Only just discovered you were on FF (bit slow with the times here LOL) But loved this little outtake and will look forward to any future ones you may conjure up :)
karenIreland chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Love it. I hope you write some more from edward.
athome Jo chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Loved, loved, loved hearing from Edward! I can't wait for more ;)
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
IT would seem that Edward & Bella kind of had the same wavelength going on about each other, no surprise there, but I do Love being inside his head, especially in your story as he was a very pleasant place to be. Quite the gentleman, thank you Esme. He is most definitely taken with our fair Bella alright, seem he felt the zing just like she did, nice! Well written, smooth, nicely done!
ickaren chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I already knew from Edward's actions that he is a real sweetheart, and hearing his thoughts only confirmed it! I actually love that such a gorgeous and desirable guy could be nervous and insecure about a woman.
Knitchick chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I am really enjoying your other story, but I have always loved Edward's POV ... so glad you did this. Can't wait for more!
sherylb chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
"She was built exactly the way I admired, with lush breasts, full hips, and soft curves."...nice that all men don't like the emaciated look!

Lettie needs to get her butt kicked! Don't some women understand that most guys don't go for the overly aggressive chicks- unless they only want a one night stand? She is gross and rude!
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love the original stories and really like this outtake. Hope to see more. Edward in Seattle with Heidi (the fight) would be a great one
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I carefully waited until I finished Ch 21 of the main story-this was a wonderful treat for my patience!
Jerzygirlz chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
aww...I always wondered what was going on in his head during their first meeting. It was great to learn that he was just as much into her as she was with him. I hope there are more of Edwards "thought" in the future. :-)
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OMG Gray, how the hell did I miss this bit of brilliance?

I have a l'il saying...if I can't be in Edward's bed, I'll take being in his head *winks* I always adore hearing what Edward thinks & feels. Looking forward to hearing more from him.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Much love until next time.

tcrew chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
More of these outtakes please - hearing EPOV is awesome!
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
What a sweetie. Thx. Nancy
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Awesome! I love reading Edward's pov. I would like to hear Edward's thoughts on their first date and meeting Jacob.
amwine chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I always love reading Edward's pov! I like that he switched songs

just so he could sing to Bella! Great job...thanks so much!