Reviews for New Beginnings
Hope chapter 48 . 1/17/2014
I just read everything you have for this story so far and It is amazing. All of it, From the idiot Misaki to the detail about blondie looking like a girl to Gaara and Sasuke learn what love is. You have talent and you are using, so thank you.
Sayuri013 chapter 38 . 8/19/2013
I want Misaki to end up with Gaara!
0lympia chapter 39 . 8/17/2013
Great chapter :) i vote for Gaara
XXTakaraXX chapter 48 . 7/27/2013
awe this chapter had me laughing and crying, and the im completely gaaraxoc now :D. sorry for the late review and non reviewing! i have a good reason! im in japan!
gothicprincess982 chapter 35 . 7/24/2013
oohhhh definately gaara he seems like a good match for misaki not sasuke he's too bent up on revenge and all plus he ends up begin way too stubburn for hes own good after the itachi vs sasuke match oopss sorry my bad hee hee tee bt that's taken into account for so u get to decide since ir mostly revolves around what the author does .
gothicprincess982 chapter 29 . 7/24/2013
hi there only want to know do u always forget to finish the sentences or just put them in compelet for some reason?
Once Upon An April chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is a AWESOME story Believe It! (Hehe I just pulled a Naruto.)
yoshi12 chapter 47 . 7/16/2013
Lolz. Cool chapter. I think you're a really great writer- Captures the essence of Naruto's story. I hope Sasuke comes up again soon- Gaara is cool, but Sasuke needs some love too! XD
twgreentea chapter 47 . 7/16/2013
I want more Misaki/Gaara please!
IxLOVExALOISxTRANCYx chapter 35 . 7/13/2013
SASUKE! I mean I love Gaara but he isn't in this much and all sooooo you know. And Keep writting I really love this story!
IxLOVExALOISxTRANCYx chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
DO NOT LOCK GAARA IN A CAGE! Hahahahaha...this story is really good and I find it really interesting, keep up the good work!
XXTakaraXX chapter 44 . 7/8/2013
chiyo is awesome lol
Shadow-Ninja-Captain69 chapter 44 . 6/21/2013
I am glad you are alive!
Shinome Akira chapter 44 . 6/21/2013
More please!
TheQueen1615 chapter 43 . 4/30/2013
I really like your story! It's well written and I love your character. Excited to see more
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »