Reviews for Birthright
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Aaron, Aaron. More soon please? Yeah, I know, I sounded like Gabriel. But I DO want to see more of this. Catch ya on the flip side.
Balir123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is something i would really like to see what will happen with thi storie!

Will chloe have a bigger role in this store and will she meet Aaron Corbett? Will there be a Lois/Aaron romance and what about chloe will see get some action with a angel maybe? :P

Update soon!
Duskborn chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
SQUEAL! OMG OMG OMG! I totally cannot believe you wrote a smallville/fallen fic. I've loved the fallen for years, and I've read all of the books dozens of times. I have to say, you did this very well and I can't wait for more. With that said, if you need *any* help at all, let me know. I'm like a living encyclopedia of anything I've read, so feel free to use and abuse my knowledge. But I'd still recommend you read the books. Their awesome. Okay, I've talked enough. Please update soon.
vamp1987 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Angelic-Lois is kinda kick-ass! Nice story.
Veronica chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I am loving it...this story is so interesting...I can not wait to see what happens next...I can not wait to see what happens to Chloe, does the redeemer fall in love with her? I need more...please update...Amazing writing as always...
Nindira chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
never heard of fallen, but this sounds interestinly new XD keep going! hope theres a sequel.