Reviews for Adopted love
aProdigyAndaWeaponMistress chapter 39 . 9/20/2012
OH MY! HIS WAS SO GOOD! I took 1 day to read this the computer almot got taken away if I didn't tell my parents was reading, I couldn't stop reading it! Keep writing your AMAZING!
Animefangirl95 chapter 39 . 5/22/2012
Amazing job:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
Amazing chapter haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Hehehe I was giggling like mad when tenten as asleep haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I cried when Inoichi couldn't help the girls
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Hahahaha THe Stoic Neji has a Teddy bear HAHAHA adorable;)
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Haha Girl Power all the way!;)
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Haha I love how Tenten came to the conclusion that she's a slut haha it was just funny haha awe man I love her she's the best
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
They didn't even talk haha poor Tenten has got it bad
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
The story itself is pretty good and the plot is a good, unique idea. The only thing taking away from the story is the lack of good spelling, grammar, and the slight run ons. The story would be a bit better and easier for me to read if they were fixed up.
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 29 . 12/5/2011
OOOOOOh Negi hereeeeee! OMG neji and negi can b brother or twin or cousin :D lol my imagination only
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
Awwww the second date was sweet too! :-) I love this chapter, Neji such a sweet guy!
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
The chapter was great! Gai really cared for Tenten,I wish he were her father in the show!
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
I like this chapter so much! The date was amazing! Keep writing!
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Neji with a teddy bear? OMG that would be so cute if u think about it :D it good so far,I always wanted to see tenten and neji on a mission with sai and ino,it should b in than that,it cool.