Reviews for Adopted love
TabooTwo chapter 23 . 6/7/2016
I was skeptical reading this at first because usually neji is always portrayed as cold and standoffish, but I'm halfway through and love the neji you painted and I don't think he's out of character at all. One thing I can say though is that I doubt he would have let those guys at Ino's party get away with anything. He would have easily snapped their necks for messing with his woman.
TabooTwo chapter 12 . 6/6/2016
Haha neji you little perv. I was wanting someone to do a story on nejiten in the infinite tsukuyomi (you know where neji really is a pervert) I think it would be hilarious.
TabooTwo chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Ahh! I love how you gave neji a sense of humor in this chapter. I can totally see him impersonating Gai just to put a smile on tentens face. Also them too cuddling *wink wink* So cute I love it!
aProdigyAndaWeaponMistress chapter 39 . 9/20/2012
OH MY! HIS WAS SO GOOD! I took 1 day to read this the computer almot got taken away if I didn't tell my parents was reading, I couldn't stop reading it! Keep writing your AMAZING!
Animefangirl95 chapter 39 . 5/22/2012
Amazing job:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 35 . 5/22/2012
Amazing chapter haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 22 . 5/20/2012
Hehehe I was giggling like mad when tenten as asleep haha
Animefangirl95 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I cried when Inoichi couldn't help the girls
Animefangirl95 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Hahahaha THe Stoic Neji has a Teddy bear HAHAHA adorable;)
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Haha Girl Power all the way!;)
Animefangirl95 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Haha I love how Tenten came to the conclusion that she's a slut haha it was just funny haha awe man I love her she's the best
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
They didn't even talk haha poor Tenten has got it bad
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
The story itself is pretty good and the plot is a good, unique idea. The only thing taking away from the story is the lack of good spelling, grammar, and the slight run ons. The story would be a bit better and easier for me to read if they were fixed up.
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 29 . 12/5/2011
OOOOOOh Negi hereeeeee! OMG neji and negi can b brother or twin or cousin :D lol my imagination only
thecoolauthorwithstory chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
Awwww the second date was sweet too! :-) I love this chapter, Neji such a sweet guy!