Reviews for Whispers
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Great update to the storyline as it shows that trust of the heart is different than Trust of the life. :(

It's seems that things are about to get a lot complicated within the next installment of the story. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. ;D
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I like the idea of Terra having a confidant, even if it'sone that gives terrible advice.

And Raven has given BB her body. Will she trust him enough to give him her heart as well, especially since Terra won't be taking no for an answer?
Techno Skittles chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
I like where this is going. Hopefully BB finds the photograph in plain sight and gets the message ;)

Then again, Terra's gonna ruin everything, isn't she?
Chico Magnifico chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Dude...I was really liking this story...but now you brought Terra in...why? :(

I hope she doesn't interfere with BB and Rae's relationship bc that's just...stupid...no offense, but I see Terra as a "Big Lipped Alegator" moment...just...completely a waste of time to the The Titans...I can't change your mind on your story (it IS YOUR story after all lol) but I REALLY hope you'll be taking another direction than everyone else here on fanfic who uses Terra as a method of slowing down BB/Rae's relationship (your story is too awesome and creative to go down that road!)
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Interesitng update, and poor Beast boy what a pickle he's in for a little white lie, and he's green too.

Still he's in trouble if anyone were to find out about it. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great interesting storyline like this one as I can't wait to see what happens next. ;)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Nice cliffhanger, very subtle!

I get the impression that Terra is going to become unhinged if she finds out that BB chose the "witch" over her.

Nevertheless, it appears that BB still harbors some doubts over Raven, as the "argument" between his "andgel" and "devil" seem to confirm. However, it appears that Raven has given herself to him (if she managed to get the belt and the pants they were associated with off). If the sorceress has half a brain she will go public with their relationship. Of course, for some reason, I think this isn't going to happen, and instead Raven will do something comepletely boneheaded to drive him to Terra's arms.

I can't believe you've only had 10 reviews so far. It seems that readers are especially stingy as of late.
triplek4life chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Very good story! Update soon!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Interesting update, and I hate to say it, but I felt sorry for Gizmo. :(

I mean that what happens when someone messed up a lab equipment for too long. :(

Now Terra appears within this tale, and I can almost tell this isn't going to end well for our favorite Titan couple. ;(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline idea like this one. ;D
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
What an interesting turn of events. I hadn't the faintest clue that Terra would feature prominently in this tale. Beast Boy, being the kind-hearted and receptive person that he is, will probably assist her. Good work!
itshardtostealfatkids chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
this was really really good :)

i usually dont comment on things but i likes this one alot
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I hope Beast Boy had time for a very cold shower after THAT. This new story of yours looks very promising. I'm looking forward to it.
xiayou chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is a very promising story, and I hope the next chapter comes soon! :D
bk00 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
You, my friend, are a master at this game. Spinning stories such as this seems to come easy to you and you really make the characters your own!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nice start to an interesting storyline. :D

I wish to encourage you upon keeping up the good work on such a great idea for another wonderful story. ;D
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This looks to be an absorbing and heartrending fic. It lavishly evokes the kind of scenario many BBxRae shippers contemplate: In the event of a relationship between the two, would Raven be ashamed of Beast Boy? I praise the author for exploring this eventuality and hope that he will tackle it with aplomb in future chapters.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »