Reviews for Whispers
Jess chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
The end really scared me.
I think this is one of the best stories I've seen, i love it.
Kinnori1204 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Ok-hay.
I won't be insulting your masterpiece with some merely trivial phrases of praise and applause.

Just one question,
How do you do it, bro?

Loved Ima ;)
notabotipromise chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
wow, Terra's gone full out stalker in this one. I kinda felt sorry for her until now.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
another figment terra's mind has conjured perhaps?
i absolutely love your build up in this story! the pacing started at a nice easy pace and it just kept on speeding up till that very nice conclusion
in hindisght, i really like your subtle hits towards terra's schizoprenia! it wasn't outright, but it was there, and now that it's out, the woman who served them staring at terra oddly, the fog metaphors and uncanny timings just all ad up
very well written! the bbrae was very tasteful, love the maturity you've portrayed with them. terra's characterization was also fantastic.
great job!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
daaaamn, i had a feeling ima was messed up or whatever, but havn't that dropped on you...very nice!
you got me haha
can't wait to read on, and see what happens next
BlueReader chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
STUPID TERRA! Sorry this fic just made me hate her so much even though I already disliked her. But it was really well written and had a good plot. Keep writing! :)
ssjEasterBunny chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Oh no! Terra's schizophrenia has survived and gotten even worse! I wonder if the "elderly woman with silver hair" resembles an specific character. Maybe she's a more motherly version of Slade Wilson, who does have long silver hair and did probably present himself to her in a similar way after she first left the Titans.

This story was recommended to me by JesFriendMagnet. It was a nice quick read, which is what I was looking for after having just caught up with the 55-chapter epic "Love in Shades of Green and Gray". Terra was a lot of fun, and Ima was fun to hate. I had a feeling from the beginning that Ima was only in Terra's head, and you summed it up perfectly when you eventually explained that she was the friend that Terra desperately needed to be unconditionally supportive of her desires, even when some of those desires are mistakes. But damn, the girl needs professional help and that just doesn't seem to exist in the Titans' universe. :-/

Beastboy and Raven were both portrayed well, although I think that Raven overreacted by breaking up with Beastboy (I think that's what happened) simply because he didn't tell her about the one time he talked with Terra. It was also interesting that he had to cover up his sadness about Raven because the other Titans didn't know there was anything between them, causing Nightwing to conclude that Beastboy was upset about Terra. But I think the most interesting character was Gizmo. His accident and the resulting stutter added great depth to the otherwise bland role that he usually plays. I don't know why Terra left him for Raven to find; she could have at least knocked him out, so that he wouldn't have told Raven about the bomb. For that matter, why was Gizmo told about the bomb in the first place? It's my impression that he was building her suit for her, but maybe he was building the bomb, too?

Anyway, cool stuff. The Beastboy/Raven relationship survives! With a bit of mushiness, but it survives!
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Ooh, Terra is like four kinds of crazy! I love it!
Whitakker chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Dang, bro...real good story here. Not too long, not short, very tightly written, and does everything well. Gonna have to read the rest of your stuff now.
twinguild chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
For a long while, I have despised Terra for reasons both the comics and the cartoon portrays. However, I never thought about her in this way. Maybe, she really had some serious mental issues, or maybe she really was just a bitch. After reading this story, and I will say that it is truly on of my absolute favorites, I see her differently. I still don't like her, but the burning hatred has dumbed down. SLIGHTLY. Anyways, this story is truly a work of art and I love it! :D
jessistentialism chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Recently I've found myself immersed with fanfiction again. In my absence (and even when I was big into this site a few years back), it seems I've missed a large handful of absolutely amazing authors emerge.

You are one of the best I've seen so far at capturing this couple, this universe, and the struggles within it. Every detail remains meticulous, the story is enthralling, and our beloved Titans remain fully in accurate persona.

It was also highly refreshing to see Terra portrayed in this manner. Within the specific universe of Glen Murakami's 'Teen Titans', never before had I considered her more than (A) a shallow ploy to move along the plot, (B) a goodhearted, young, and insecure girl prone to mistakes, or (C) a fickle villain with a soft spot for BB. (And never could I *really* see her as option B, for I know well of her Judas Contract days.) Nonetheless, you did a great job in this fic at showing me that perhaps there's more to her character than what we were shown in the series. I have ruthlessly resented her character for years, but after reading this tale, it's dawned on me that perhaps I've been unfair towards her. For this, I truly commend you.

I think it's also necessary for me to comment on how tasteful you kept all of the passionate interactions between Beast Boy and Raven. Not often does an author capture their romance well in a tasteful manner while also developing such a complex plot outside of them. I think this is what truly captivated me while reading the fic; it felt like I was reading a lot more than a simple drama/romance piece.

I guess what I'm trying to say is YOU ROCK! I plan on stalking the rest of your profile now and reading the rest of your BBRae stories if there are any more. :) Thanks for the great fic!

Jess
ari sonten chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Dammmmmmnnnnnnn that ending was amazing
I hate Cats chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
So dude...gonna make a sequel? Your last line in the story says yes, but I don't see any. Kinda hope you do. And remember to include bb and Rae telling the titans about the relationship. Always a good setting for comedy.
Caprichoso chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
This has to be the best treatment of Gizmo's character I've ever seen in fanfiction... since I'm new to Teen Titans, I'm not sure how much is your own creation and how much is canon, but it's truly brilliant.

The rest of the story is good, as well, but the true gem for me is Gizmo's accident and the subsequent uncontrollable Fever. It's brilliant.

You seem to have quite a bit of confusion over when to use apostrophes, but that's just a minor gripe for the sake of adding a bit of constructive criticism.

All in all, this is a good story with an absolutely stellar touch interwoven.
Katwizzle chapter 13 . 12/20/2011