Reviews for Whispers
ari sonten chapter 13 . 9/19/2012
Dammmmmmnnnnnnn that ending was amazing
I hate Cats chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
So dude...gonna make a sequel? Your last line in the story says yes, but I don't see any. Kinda hope you do. And remember to include bb and Rae telling the titans about the relationship. Always a good setting for comedy.
Caprichoso chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
This has to be the best treatment of Gizmo's character I've ever seen in fanfiction... since I'm new to Teen Titans, I'm not sure how much is your own creation and how much is canon, but it's truly brilliant.

The rest of the story is good, as well, but the true gem for me is Gizmo's accident and the subsequent uncontrollable Fever. It's brilliant.

You seem to have quite a bit of confusion over when to use apostrophes, but that's just a minor gripe for the sake of adding a bit of constructive criticism.

All in all, this is a good story with an absolutely stellar touch interwoven.
Katwizzle chapter 13 . 12/20/2011
amazing!
LunarFay chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
wow!

that ending!

just wow!

i love how you made terra

most b/rae fics make her evil just to hate on her

grate story

& i loved that ending

quite a shocker!
o chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
Well done
A Certified BAMF chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
WHOA! That ending was totally an opening for a sequal and you know it don't denie it. What? Don't look at me like that I'm young and imature
KTWizard chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
This story reminds me to an immense degree the song "Whispers in the Dark" by Skillet for name, context, symbolism, and even romantic views.

Simply, You wrote the perfect love story.
SomeoneElse chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
kind of like a movie. but I like it
Sheita chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
This was truly an amazing story! I have always wanted to see Terra in a form close to her DC comic days, where it was well know that because of her powers she was insane. Wonderful BB and Rae as well, captivating!
celambo chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Excellent story and good pacing. The ending was also a gem - cliffy and thought provoking, making it a great thriller indeed. Well done sir, well done.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Wow...I am speechless. I, like everyone else, suspected that Ima was probably only a figment of Terra's imagination. *Shakes head sadly* Poor girl...though I hate her w/ all my heart, I do almost feel sorry for her. I love how you characterized Raven, who still wanted to help her despite all that she did. Very nice story!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Great...Not only is Terra a b*tch, but Ima is too. I say that in a way that is complimenting the characterization of the characters! You're doing a great job with this! Definitely gonna read more!
Hexpert chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Omygosh. D I thought that I wouldn't really liiike it because the plot was already used up, but you surprised me! This story is waaaay better than I expected! Keep up the awesome work. PM me if you need a friend. Hexpert
to your utmost doom chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm not the fan I used to be of this pairing, but I still love this fic. And I also like how you added terra into the mix. Keep it um man!
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »