Reviews for Whispers
o chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
Well done
A Certified BAMF chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
WHOA! That ending was totally an opening for a sequal and you know it don't denie it. What? Don't look at me like that I'm young and imature
KTWizard chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
This story reminds me to an immense degree the song "Whispers in the Dark" by Skillet for name, context, symbolism, and even romantic views.

Simply, You wrote the perfect love story.
SomeoneElse chapter 13 . 3/21/2011
kind of like a movie. but I like it
Sheita chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
This was truly an amazing story! I have always wanted to see Terra in a form close to her DC comic days, where it was well know that because of her powers she was insane. Wonderful BB and Rae as well, captivating!
celambo chapter 13 . 12/23/2010
Excellent story and good pacing. The ending was also a gem - cliffy and thought provoking, making it a great thriller indeed. Well done sir, well done.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 13 . 11/24/2010
Wow...I am speechless. I, like everyone else, suspected that Ima was probably only a figment of Terra's imagination. *Shakes head sadly* Poor girl...though I hate her w/ all my heart, I do almost feel sorry for her. I love how you characterized Raven, who still wanted to help her despite all that she did. Very nice story!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
Great...Not only is Terra a b*tch, but Ima is too. I say that in a way that is complimenting the characterization of the characters! You're doing a great job with this! Definitely gonna read more!
Hexpert chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
Omygosh. D I thought that I wouldn't really liiike it because the plot was already used up, but you surprised me! This story is waaaay better than I expected! Keep up the awesome work. PM me if you need a friend. ~Hexpert
boonew52 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm not the fan I used to be of this pairing, but I still love this fic. And I also like how you added terra into the mix. Keep it um man!
The Cretan chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
First, you are my favorite author on this site and I hope you keep it up. Second, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before, I just recently figured how. THird, I'm going through phys. ther. for my hands, they are just now feeling back, I typd this with pencil best I could despite the pain meds.

This could be your best other than To Reflect Perfection. You nail the characters. You keep it real. I can't decide if you or Novus are better the fight scenes though. I have yet to find anything to tell you to improve on. You are the man. I have to go this pencil taste terrible.
Immortal Vows chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
I like this story!
SnowFallsSlow chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
A very well written story with a great sucker-punch of an ending line.

An interesting take on Terra's psyche, and intriguing characters.

All around, a job well done.

Devillsjustice chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
I loved this! are you going to do a follow up?
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
Amazing ending :] I loved how Raven was finally able to get Beast Boy away from danger of Terra and the ending surprised me a little. The silver haired woman asking if TWO young ladies going on a trip? Alright, now that's going to make my brain think about the question.

Haha, so anyways, amazing job with the entire story :D
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »