Reviews for Whispers
The Cretan chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
First, you are my favorite author on this site and I hope you keep it up. Second, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before, I just recently figured how. THird, I'm going through phys. ther. for my hands, they are just now feeling back, I typd this with pencil best I could despite the pain meds.

This could be your best other than To Reflect Perfection. You nail the characters. You keep it real. I can't decide if you or Novus are better the fight scenes though. I have yet to find anything to tell you to improve on. You are the man. I have to go this pencil taste terrible.
Immortal Vows chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
I like this story!
SnowFallsSlow chapter 13 . 10/19/2010
A very well written story with a great sucker-punch of an ending line.

An interesting take on Terra's psyche, and intriguing characters.

All around, a job well done.

-Snow
Devillsjustice chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
I loved this! are you going to do a follow up?
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
Amazing ending :] I loved how Raven was finally able to get Beast Boy away from danger of Terra and the ending surprised me a little. The silver haired woman asking if TWO young ladies going on a trip? Alright, now that's going to make my brain think about the question.

Haha, so anyways, amazing job with the entire story :D
muddie chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
Oh my, what a terribly powerful ending!

Hmm... I wonder why the old woman could see Ima. My guess is either (a) Terra has a new imaginary friend and this time she's old so she gives supposedly wiser words that are just as destructive. (b) When Raven fell out of Terra's mind, Ima escaped too! (DUNDUNDUN!) (c) Raven accidentally created Ima while in Terra's mind (sequel please).

I loved the last lines of the Raven-BB dialogue: From the beginning...

No more secrets...

No more whispers...

Just simple and honest truth.

It's really simple but at the same time poignant which makes it so romantic. It definitely shows your attention to detail and sensitivity to language which is laudable. Congratulations!

In any case, I smell a sequel in the near future. Maybe after you finish up your other stories? This story has a lot of potential, especially with the open ending. Perhaps you could brainstorm new possibilities and pick the most out-of-this-world one which nobody would guess. I love surprises!
forcedapathy chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
That was an INCREDIBLE ending and story, did Terra conjure the women up or maybe because she believed in her so much it made her real, coz (this is just a theory) she created her out of the earth? Or Ima's real and keeps trying to control Terra. That was amazing, well done.
hunnybunny276198 chapter 13 . 10/7/2010
wow i loved your fanfic and i especially loved the end with that old woman but i just want to know will beast boy and raven tell the other titans that they are together?
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Wait... I thought Ima was in her head?
RantoJax chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
awesome job dude :D
Hinn-Raven chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Amazing job. Nice work on wrapping this up. This was certainly a wonderful ride. Keep up the good work!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Alwick! This was a very good ending. I really liked how it played out. Foremost, I was pleased that Raven and Beast Boy were able to make it out unscathed. It looked as though, in her madness, Terra was going to swallow them both whole... But, thanks to Raven's intense concentration, she was able to get them out of harm's way before it was too late.

I also really enjoyed the Beast Boy and Raven moment after Terra's disappearance. I felt that it was really heartfelt and sweet. The entire ordeal solidified their feelings for one another, which was a bit of irony as Terra intended to tear them apart. I appreciated that effect. Often times, when we have been through an ordeal with another person, we grow closer to taht individual. Your story pointed that out beautifully. After such a tremendous trial, how could Raven and Beast Boy do anything but grow closer?

The ending with Terra was also very well done. While she knows that Ima is not real, her beleifs are so deeply engrained that she cannot bring herself to face the reality of the situation. Sometimes, if we believe something strongly enough, it becomes our reality. Perhaps that is what happened to Terra here.

This entire story was yet another well-crafted work. While I also believe that "To Reflect Pefection" was your best, this story was definitely very well done (Topping "To Reflect Perfection" would be like me trying to top "Collateral." The important thing is that we strive to improve :) ) I really enjoyed reading this piece and can't wait for your next! Brilliant as always, my friend!
Rockinrollchika chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
I've loved this story from the beginning. That was a wonderful ending fir a phenominal story. I can't wait to see what you turn out next, and hope to see more in the future. One question, though. How could the woman see Ima? It makes no sense. Unless... The horrid feeling inside of Terra after all that and the truth combined to make a tangible being, a la Terra's powers. Or maybe Raven accidentally set something off in her head. Either way, this is the first story that has made me truly feel bad for Terra.

That's all, keep writing, review for ya later!
La Vixen de Amor chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
woooooow so terra's situation def reminds me of this vid i saw in psych class last yr about a man who had schizophrenia and every time he realized some1 didnt exist another person wld come n hed start to believe again. this is a really good story im so sad its ovr! cnt wait til ur nxt story tho _
FelynxTiger chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
One of the best stories i have found here along with others of course

lets see, i think in some part of this chapter was like in the comics as how terra dies about her rage and everything , i give you a lot of credit for the end was marvelous and explendid , im gonna take your recomendation :D and see you in next fanfictions
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »