Reviews for Whispers
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 13 . 10/6/2010
Oh My! Now Terra has two imaginary friends! This story has sequel written all over it :-)

Well done. a gripping plot, wonderful narrative and a happy ending (for now?)

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to whatever is next!
forcedapathy chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
This story is really awesome. Is Raven going to go all white Raven? Coz I hate how Terra always has the upper hand maybe when BB is in danger she wins? This is really good and please update soon D
mysterygirl123 chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
I can't wait to see what happens!
Hunmybunny276198 chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Great chapter can't wait for the next one
FelynxTiger chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
whoaaaa its like , i can't believe it , its getting to the end , i wanna know what happen so im gonna continue reading
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
ALWICK! Awesome chapter, good sir. I enjoyed it as I have all of the previous chapters. This particular installation did much to solidify Terra's fragmented mental state. It really encapsulated it for us. Before, we had the inclination that Ima was but a product of Terra's mind... an all-too-real coping mechanism designed to provide comfort and support in times of crisis. Now, though, we realize just how difficult she is to ignore...How she would not simply go away at Terra's request, but rather proceed evermore boldly in her own pursuits. The ending will surely be mind-blowing.

Your writing, as always, makes me feel inadequate. You do such a wonderful job weaving this tale together...ensuring the pieces fit...that it really impresses me. Whenever I read your work, I spend time reading and practicing my own writing... it inspires me in a way that only few people do. Keep up the marvelous work. I can't wait to read the ending!
Rockinrollchika chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
I honestly wish this had been an episode. Gosh, your writing is amazing! And you definitely did better than what I suggested/predicted. Wow. I can't wait for the next chapter. Just wow.
Hinn-Raven chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
Ooh... great update. This fight between Irma, Raven and Terra is incredible, and I love how you show it.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
Totally amazing! You did a super job with this chapter and I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next one :D
itshardtostealfatkids chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
O-O whoa. terra is crazy. like fo shiz.
SPG inc chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
Damn it! That was amazing! Terra with an manipilative halucination- I literally never saw it coming until Raven looked into Gizmo's mind (assuming that IS the explanation). But thinking about it, it makes so much sense, with the coffee shop and Ima's unexplained arrivals and dangerous advise. Absolutely brilliant! Please tell me you're on the way to becoming a world renown author; your writing style is perfect- lots of metaphors and similes and reflections by the characters on the current situations, just the way I like it. Only possible critism is the odd typo. Keep up the gr8 work!
Bluesummers2012 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Well Done! I never saw the twist coming.
crazynerd chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
couldnt stop reading your story. loving all the twists. You keep me wanting more.
mysterygirl123 chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
I HATE TERRA! WHY CAN'T SHE JUST LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE! Please write the next chapter soon I can't wait! By the way love the story soooooo much!
Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
"Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds..."

True love does not change with the circumstances surrounding it. Fact. If Terra was in her right mind, she would be able to see that though she and Beast Boy once shared a special bond, their love has been interred by the sands of time. What once was no longer is and cannot be again. The problem? Terra is NOT in her right mind. Clearly. She is a bit of a paranoid schitzophrenic and she cannot make distinctions between fantasy and reality. To her, Ima is real. Maybe she conjured her up so she wouldn't be alone. Perhaps Ima exists to provide comfort, friendship, and understanding to an otherwise lonely soul. Whatever the case, Ima's hold on Terra is strng... and her advice is, well... nihilistic at best.

Beast Boy is in serious trouble. All signs point to Terra executing the fatalistic and inevitable: The murder/suicide pact. If he isn't able to fight her off, or if Raven is unable to get there in time, he will be in serious peril. Moreover, now that Raven knows how Terra managed to contact both Beast Boy and herself, she will hopefully be able to track Terra down using the same technique. After all, crazy people are usually too preoccupied to think rationally and make sound decisions (like ditching any device with a GPS in it...)

Either way, I look forward to seeing how this plays out.

For what it is worth, the chapter was totally worth it. If you wrote Warning labels or Instructions, I would still be eager to read them. Well done!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »