Reviews for Dead Lost
Dinnerandamurder chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Cute story.
Cageyspice chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Two of my favourite shows combined - I loved it!
JecaNS chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ha, ha marvelous story...
cravingcaffeine chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This entire story is made of win. Well done!
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was nice! Really creative and a fun twist! Love how excited Jason was about being a polar bear! Pam getting her 'monthly' was just too great for words. Nice job to you both!
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I really enjoyed it
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was incredible! Not familiar with LOST; but am quite familiar with Gilligan's Island :-)

Great Story -too bad Compton's wound wasn't a little higher and toward the middle :-)

Pat J.
schafer chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
He he, cool. I've never actually watched lost so I probably don't get some of the jokes in this but I enjoyed it all the same.

Jason was probably my favourite character in this. Awesome read!
mjb84 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story! I absolutely love Jason as a were-polar bear (hehe, it rhymes!). Pam getting her period- hilarious! Wished we could've found out Bill and Pam's punishments for their "insolence" (fabulous word choice).
Suzapalooza chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Haha! Cute story. I especially liked the part of Bill getting his ass kicked by Eric & then no one sucking the bullet out of his shin when Victor shot him. Hehe. Much deserved!

So will there be any continuance of this story? I want to know if Sookie got pregnant from all that unprotected sex they were having.
Northwoman chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I did enjoy this but wasn't sure if I got it because I have never seen Lost. I loved that Sookie had feelings for Eric without the bond. That they went right ahead and had unprotected sex. That Jason turned into a polar bear. That Eric was familiar with cooking game from his "first" human life. Hilarious that Pam got her period. Yeah, for Eric beating up Bill. Oh and yes for Victor being dead.
Valkyrie Kara chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
OMG LMAO that was hilarious! I loved that Jason was a polar bear and bitched cause the other panthers made fun of him in the real world :) and Pam oooooh Pam lol Considering that was a dead pan it was the most original vampires turned human story i've read in ages! *CLAPS EXCITEDLY*
tvgirlSVM chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was one of my absolute faves in the Dead Pan Contest. I wanted E&S to stay on the island, though. LOL.