Reviews for Never Think
RoseJustice chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
This is amusing! I'm so following this story! It's really cute!
AegisLove7 chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I HATE YOU!

WHY DID YOU DO THIS AWESOME FIC!? JUST TO LET IT END WITHOUT AN ENDING!?

JK! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

CONTINUE PLZ!
Queen Aradia chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
You should really update this. :) It's a great story.
Anazzzel chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
Just wanted to say this is so good! And I cant wait to read more. Thanks for sharing :)
Santana95 chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Please do continue! I would love to know the outcome of this wonderful story! Please update soon! :D
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 10 . 12/7/2011
UPDATE! I wanna find out!
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
OMG Why 'Lout? WHY?
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Awww ...:) Update! Love your stories!
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
:D I dunno if I've reviewed on other chapters -ex the 6th- since this has been book marked on my lappy for some time but great!
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Love this chapter! So sweet!
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Owww ... XD Bad move 'Legs
Crazy For Mac-A-Damian Nutz chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Love it! :) Update
love hoe to train your dragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
it seems ok but ruffnut and fishlegs. he's FAT.
Backroads chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
This chapter was pure genius. It reminded me of how a screen play would almost be done, I was so imagining these two separate scenes jumping back and forth. It was so funny, a great way to keep the plot quick and interesting, and allowed to see the two perspectives. Great job!
Bardess of Avon chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
*flails* So I KNOW I read this chapter, I don't know why I didn't review it sooner, GACK.

ANYWAY. Ahaha, poor Tuff, being mistaken for his sister! Actually it's really funny because I just saw an interview with TJ Miller the other day where he was talking about Tuffnut and he was like, "Dude...GET A HAIRCUT. I mean, what is UP with that?" I thought it was amusing, whatever. Anyway, I really like how you had it switching from one conversation to the other; it added to the feeling of "omg my head is so confused WHERE IS FISHLEGS/RUFFNUT, I NEED TO TALK TO HIM/HER."

And yes, Astrid, Ruffnut and Fishlegs ARE impossible to deal with; THAT IS WHY YOU DON'T DEAL WITH THEM.

And pff, what are you talking about, the twins TOTALLY had twin telepathy. They had *twinstinct*.

Plz to be updating soon, da?