Reviews for A Common Ally
rebecca chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
Well I skimmed through he story and I like it, its a great premise. he only problem is that you give readers no insight to the characters. We meet willow and we get her story. Then somehow their families are friends...that is where got a little lost. It is all very fast paced. I understood what was happening, but the big turn-off was that I had to fill in everything that wasn't said straight out. All of the thoughts, looks, memories, personalitiess- I have to fill it in from my personal experience. That makes it seem less real somehow, because the characters are not fleshed out enough. The idea it great though. Thumbs up!
Emberscar chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Nice story, I like it how you make Isabella have a real attitude towards Willow and needing an attitude adjustment and FAST! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you have written in the next chapter!
Faith NightGrace chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
So I just found this story but I like it already! Please update? I just love William/Willow! Write more about them!
WMHSCheerioBrittany chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
I have an account but it wont let me log in... So here is a reveiw anyways. Please update i love this fic its really well written
Blondie99 chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
I THIS! Please update soon!